• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the protagonist of the game can do it, I'm pretty sure Asura would be just as smart, but I even doubt he'd resort to such mundane methods.
The moment he notices the temperature going down, he'll just release his Mantra or try to get out as quickly as possible, which shouldn't even be an issue, since the guy's used to storm through palaces full of enemies and is able to shatter country-sized monsters with a single punch.
Wouldn't he need to spend time killing the clones? The tempeture goes down fast, Flumpty can use information manipulation to make Asura cold and freeze him
He just called it a day, then?
Maybe lol
The clones are never killed though, the protagonists just avoids them, right?
Yes.
It makes sense in its own logic, but if it's just an infinite opponent, I guess it's difficult to tell what actually means killing him.
Asura could very well resort to yeet him in space or to the other side of the planet, but Flumpty's teleportation could maybe take care of it?
Yeah the teleportation probably takes care of that. Or the time manipulation too
Anyway, I strongly doubt the cold will be relevant in here, the point is whether or not can Flumpty be taken down by force.
If he just doesn't die, keeps respawning and such, then Asura lacks any hax that could destroy him, and the match loses its meaning.
Flumpty can use information manipulation to make Asura cold and freeze him to death in one of the loops. We just gotta see if asura has any way to incap maybe with LS?

Wouldn't he need to spend time killing the clones? The tempeture goes down fast, Flumpty can use information manipulation to make Asura cold and freeze him
It doesn't seem like the clones all swarm onto you preventing you from dying by cold, otherwise how could the protagonist keep them at bay while also raising the temperature every now and then, considering he can't even kill or get rid of them, unlike Asura?

And still, a punch to the groud, the wall or a big-ass explosion like those he releases when angry, would tear the house down.

Then there's no way to tell if Flumpty can resurrect them indefinitely, or bring them back if they get KO'd or chucked away.

Flumpty can use information manipulation to make Asura cold and freeze him to death in one of the loops. We just gotta see if asura has any way to incap maybe with LS?
That doesn't seem to be instant, at least looking at the clip.
Is Flumpty incapable of oneshotting the victims through info-hax, or it is just in-character for him to use his powers to play with them? But even then, if it just isn't in character, then it's unlikely it would happen.

And how can Asura incap him through LS? It's more likely for Asura to use his LS for beatdowns and throws, rather than submissions, but it would still be useful.
Can Flumpty be KO'd? I guess Asura could knock him cold without necessarily murdering him.

I'd say this is simply a big unknown, since Flumpty's never been in such situations, from what I can tell.
How was he killed, btw?

It doesn't seem like the clones all swarm onto you preventing you from dying by cold, otherwise how could the protagonist keep them at bay while also raising the temperature every now and then, considering he can't even kill or get rid of them, unlike Asura?
Because we know the mechanics of them and can use our advantages accordingly?
And still, a punch to the groud, the wall or a big-ass explosion like those he releases when angry, would tear the house down.
Thats fair.
That doesn't seem to be instant, at least looking at the clip.
Its instant but he spares us because we play fair
Is Flumpty incapable of oneshotting the victims through info-hax, or it is just in-character for him to use his powers to play with them? But even then, if it just isn't in character, then it's unlikely it would happen.
He plays with them since it is supposed to be fair but if he sees Asura rushing and killing his clones he will be mad and break character. Remember he is extremely random like he once talked about how important and valuable life is to a bunch of people and then shot a random bystander at the end of his talk
I'd say this is simply a big unknown, since Flumpty's never been in such situations, from what I can tell.
How was he killed, btw?
flumpty_s_death_by_lovelyxmoonlight_d9r2gbj-fullview.png

His author killed him off with the obvious bull shit level of plot hax but he came back for some reason

Don't flumpty information manipulation has only temporary effect before the values go back to normal?
Its unknown if they go back on their own or if flumpty turns them back to their forms. He seems to have some kind of control over them though

Its unknown if they go back on their own or if flumpty turns them back to their forms. He seems to have some kind of control over them though
Watching a gameplay looks like It's only visual and don't really affect the temperature, exposure etc the player really has

He still can manipulate them and probably doesnt to a full extent because he wants to be fair
No, as I said the values trough seen to change visualy they don't really seen to change in the game values, even trough Looks like your temperature is almost freezing you acctually still the same as before

No, as I said the values trough seen to change visualy they don't really seen to change in the game values, even trough Looks like your temperature is almost freezing you acctually still the same as before
I know what you are saying but that doesnt change the fact that Flumpty can and will change it in an actual way like he does with the exposure, the energy and usage (he suddenly creates them out of thin air) and the time in onaf 3

He creates several information out of thin air remember? Plus he effects the time on the left corner at the end of the normal night
From thin air? this is really streching things, this is a visual representation of things happening to the player. nothing says that He created them

No

No, he manipulates information which temperature is under
You are really hard head -_- he manipulated the info, but this don't change how they originaly affected the palyer, if he had full heat and flumpty makes It go down to almost 0 there is no change on the player movement, and going to the fire place also don't make It go up, It's just visual, what is not entering there?

You are really hard head -_-
I guess you can say I have a hard boiled head
he manipulated the info, but this don't change how they originaly affected the palyer, if he had full heat and flumpty makes It go down to almost 0 there is no change on the player movement, and going to the fire place also don't make It go up, It's just visual, what is not entering there?
Information Manipulation means he can manipulate it too, this is a mismatch anyway

Back