• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn VS Demonbane (Zanma Taisei)

Use Zaina Demonbane. EGD is only 3-A physically and gets stomped.

Demonbane use one attack, then goes back to a near-dead 3-A self.

Spawn stomps.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
This isn't EGD though
Both Demonbanes are unviable for matches, I probably should have made that clearer. Not that it matters since until the verse is fixed up Spawn stomps.

Kodai no Kami said:
ShrekAnakin said:
Spawn stomp FRA.
To think Demobane used to be Outerversal...
I miss those good old days
I'm at least glad that my favorite robot franchise, (that being Transformers) solos the verse now. Transformers is my freaking childhood.

Kodai no Kami said:
Those days when I told my friends how Elder God Demonbane can defeat The One Above All, now it just feels painful
I'm sad that the One Above All is no longer tier 0 tbh.

Kodai no Kami said:
Those days when I told my friends how Elder God Demonbane can defeat The One Above All, now it just feels painful
Why must you remind me of this pain?

In the end, Demonbane tried but alas, it couldn't keep up with the original.

Kodai no Kami said:
I like how in the past, they put EGD against guys like Nyar and Reinhard, now he can't even beat Xeno Goku
Back when all three of them were in 1-A. Now Rein moved up to High 1-A, Nyar might move up to 0 but EGD ends up at 3-A. What a blow.....

EGD is like that really popular and athletic kid you used to know in school that you meet at a gas station with a pot-belly and receding hairline. You can't really seem to compare the past and present them.....

Back