• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn Vs. Accelerator

So, it appears that Accelerator is at a multiversal level, though in terms of durability of course. I'm not a huge expert on Index but apperantly, he seems to be able to reverse practically anything, including magic and things of that nature. So I must ask, is he capable of taking on cosmic or god-like beings, including Spawn? Why or why not?

Round 1: King of Hell Spawn vs. Black Wings Accelerator

Round 2: God Spawn vs. Black Wings Accelerator

Can Accelerator reflect or counter all of Spawn's magic/hax or will Spawn eventually have something up his sleeve to bypass the shield?

Begin.

>Universe level and Multiversal

What the hell is stopping Spawn from just destroying the universe around him? He can't reflect an attack that isn't directed at him. This is immediate spite even without taking the hax into question based on the fact that Accelerator CANNOT tank multiversal universal explosions, his field just has no magnitude so we just say it's that high since it's irrelevant what the strength is. Doesn't mean he's surviving space-time universal wipes.

Yes, but he's still a normal 3D human. He can redirect one but he can't survive an actual space time universal wipe. You both have a big misinterpretation of his AIM field. This is a huge spite and just mismatch.

I have a question. If Accelerator were in the 8th sphere of Hell, a place where a Hell Lord is seemingly all powerful and have absolute control of its confines, could Spawn nullify his AIM field or render it useless since Accelerator is under his laws and rules?

No, because it's part of his biological body and part of his brain. It's not so much of a power as it is a biological talent.

Hasn't somebody in Index said that they will destroy the world that only them and Accelerator will alive or something. And basically, Spawn has to do an attack that is not targetting Accel? So if he makes oxygen nonexistent, that will be a win?

I am sorry if I am ignorant, just trying to understand Accelerator's powers since I have seen this character become the definition of a NLF character in other websites.

What. This was never once said. Accelerator is NLF because people don't like the idea of a glass-cannon being strong and don't like the idea of vectors in general. That being said, he doesn't even have to do that. Spawn can just...blow up the universe and Accel will be gone with it.

So, basically yes...things like making oxygen not exist and destroy the universe can kill Accelerator. I think he was talking with that multiversal character fighting Accel or Othinus.

If Accelerator didn't appear in the Black World with Touma and Othinus when she removed the phase (univers), then that means Accelerator cannot survive space-time wipes.

Yes, he could. Which is why it's pretty stompish. Not to mention the immortality factor means he can't put him down even if he soul-hax'd. Not that he's even in the Key to do so.

I can argue that this isn't out of spite. I made this thread out of curiosity because recently he managed to reflect or defend against a multiversal attack, so if that is the case, Accelerator is likely becoming one of the most powerful fictional characters that can take on cosmic level threats.

Spawn888 said:
Accelerator is likely becoming one of the most powerful fictional characters that can take on cosmic level threats.
Absolutely not even close lol.

Reflecting a multiversal attack alone doesn't put you anywhere near strong enough to take on cosmic level threats.

Accelerators offense is good but he lacks any decent regen negation beyond High so anything Godly or Above will render him unable to kill them or incap them.

Also, his shield equites a vector, so any gectorless attacks that can one shot him do the job perfectly fine.

He's strong, Very, but not even close to Cosmic level.

Not likely

Honestly it was a miracle he got this strong TK begin with, he's probably stopping there

>he's probably stopping there

You do know he literally says that he's going to keep climbing and learning everything he can, right? You're gonna be massively disappointed in the future.

Back