• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn characters update

We need to update the profile of Spaw now.

I mean when was Spaw updated His series is still ongoing https://***************.to/Comic/Spaw

Need to read the comic now to update his profile Also his timer is retconed as not killing him but changing him into something else.

Spaw universe needs some changes Like Mother of Existence should be on the same level as the presance and The One above all.

It makes no sense to make mother lovel tier than them. I mean Mother of existence

Bascially How

That's not how a CRT works. You have to already have everything missing in the CRT. You can't just go "Read the Comic now" and expect anything to get done.

That's not how this works. You have to tell us what should be updated and you must have evidence to support it. You have not given any reason for us to updated as you have not given us any evidence or anything that actually needs an update. Telling us to read the series does literally jackshit for us. Tell us what you want changed and what you want it changed to and give us scans and evidence to support said claims.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
That's not how a CRT works. You have to already have everything missing in the CRT. You can't just go "Read the Comic now" and expect anything to get done.
Come on when was the last time you update your profiles?

Dude, when we said make a CRT, we didn't mean "Tell others to find the scans for you". Argue what is missing from Spawn's profile and have the scans that prove he has it in the thread, that's how every CRT functions.

Theglassman12 said:
Dude, when we said make a CRT, we didn't mean "Tell others to find the scans for you". Argue what is missing from Spawn's profile and have the scans that prove he has it in the thread, that's how every CRT functions.
I already got the scans Like this nuke destroys satan

Satan dies
Spawn using the nuke 262 against sata

Violator's updated

Violator from Spawn 300
Violator as of Spawn 300

Reaper
The Reaper (Spawn)
Redeemer as the Reaper

I also got some profile updates for other characters too.

Back