• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spatial dimensions in Shinza

Well in all honesty, i think all of the profiles of shinza gods should have more scans on their AP, so people would stop asking "why is it high 1-A, this doesn't sound or look like high 1-A fodder no proof"

One of the profiles that should be worked on and edited is Hajun's, and again, other gods should posses the scans for "transcending singularity endless layer yadda yadda thing"

Far more practical of course than "go to revision threads to see scans noob"

Especially because this is a major verse on this site with a ton of high 1-A characters

I obviously don't mind if more evidence is inserted into the pages.

this thread went a bit silent. Though these scans are harder to dig i suppose, but they should arrive soon as possible so this argument can be concluded finally. Stuff as such happening even after a high 1-A revision.

Mercurius577 said:
Well in all honesty, i think all of the profiles of shinza gods should have more scans on their AP, so people would stop asking "why is it high 1-A, this doesn't sound or look like high 1-A fodder no proof"
One of the profiles that should be worked on and edited is Hajun's, and again, other gods should posses the scans for "transcending singularity endless layer yadda yadda thing"
this

actually, it should be like this for all tier 2 and 1 characters on this site

How about we save this for now and finish it once the move happens.

That can also give people time to search.

Also a new explanation blog/page thing is being worked on rn so with that it could help some as well.

Taking advantage of the thread and subjects, does anyone have the scan of the Gudou Gods being outside creation or the throne? A print from novel would be better than the text.

I personally trust Sleepy, Yuri, Ravenous, and the others to be able to properly handle this verse.

Dark warrior 100 said:
actually, it should be like this for all tier 2 and 1 characters on this site
I agree at 100% with this.

Also, wouldn't a page for Die Ewigkeit be a good idea? Like Servants Physiology and things like that.

I mean keep in mind that transcendence over the throne is really important when it comes to high 1-A stuff.

Makes sense to have a profile on the Throne. Where we can explain the reasoning for its High 1-A along with,

Atziluth-Tai Judgement of Mortality and the Memory of the Throne

Though the abilities (Effects of the Law and potency of the Memory of the Throne) do depend largely upon who sits on it, though it is High 1-A regardless. And it really wont be all that applicable in Matches, it would largely just serve as an explanation and elaboration upon it to clear up any co fusion people might have. (Granted they could just look at the Explanation and Revision pages but whatever).

Theres several profiles that cant be used in matches since they arnt actual characters some are just forces and I think there are some locations.

True.

Gladshimr could also use a profile. I think that would be beneficial due to its wide variety of abilities, and the fact it can turn into a skeleton mecha-thing that shoots lazers, making it more than just a special location, making it a weapon in of itself.

Many things on this wiki are Weapons, which are also unapplicable. So wetger or not it would count in matches is largely meaningless. Though iirc the Mathiverse was rejected due to being a nonsetient location, making locations in general and area of muddy water.

But a Throne and Gladsheimr page should be fine, and would serve to assauge the confusion that many have with Shinza's Tier. A Singularity Page could also do that, but the Singularity I can see arguements about it not fully qualifying for a page on this wiki.

Guys! I know Japanese well enough to steadily go through Shinza Bansho [can probably translate 25 lines of Masada in one hour if I really tried depending on reading speed and passage complexity and what not], someone please put the files with the scans in a Google Drive or Dropbox, basically somewhere where the files won't get lost.

I can see that but more information might come in soon depending on how things go I might have to make a new CRT. I will go have a look at those scans again and do a full manual TL, the last CRT used MTL. So if you guys can aggregate all the scan you have I should have something written up in around the next few months depending on my work schedule and how things at work go.

I can see that but more information might come in soon depending on how things go I might have to make a new CRT. I will go have a look at those scans again and do a full manual TL, the last CRT used MTL. So if you guys can aggregate all the scan you have I should have something written up in around the next few months depending on my work schedule and how things at work go.
sigh Shinza is already 1-B. Look at say Reinhard's profile if you don't believe me.

You can find the thread "shinza banshou revival" the help is needed

Back