• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space Colony ARK Revision

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
The profile is so messy...

So this vehicle/weapon/location is kind of odd. As Hop has noticed, it has 5 main issues.

1. A proper summary (it lacks one, period)

2. A link or proper justification for it's 2nd tiering with the Chaos Emeralds (It has never done this feat, and not to push buttons, but how is going from 4 to 7 emeralds go from 1/4 the moon, to an entire planet?)

3. The weakness(?) was firstly, never something that may have happened, as it was in Shadow's mind during the events of the game, none of which are truly canon. Second issue, they were all defeated by Shadow. Another thing, how are they a weakness? It is not specific, or a reason given why

4. Is this the game? Is this a comic version? What about the cartoon? This profile seems kind of "unanimous" or "composite"

5. Is this what we consider a vehicle? It has room for people inside, thousandss, likely. Or is it a weapon, even though that is not it's primary function? Is it a location? It goes around orbit, so it's never static.

Do you have a solid reason other than that?

A solar plant is powered by the Sun and those aren't 4-C.

Don't assume Eggman's grandfather and Black Doom where that capable. If they were, they would have little need for Shadow if their technology was that far ahead.

What's to say the ARK is directly, taking in 100% of the Emeralds' power?

You missed the point of what I said. How do we know that