• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King Yhwach runs a Oylmpian God (GoW) Gauntlet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might wanna shift this to fun and games section for putting single character against entire verse.
Anyways Yhawach gets blitzed and AP/hax stomped to hell and back. Reading profiles is enough for that.

Getting them Yhwach vs Zeus flashbacks. Check there speed and AP its a stomp

Also you need to chill with the Bleach god tier matchups, it gets toxic and i think there making a rule banning them.

Might wanna shift this to fun and games section for putting single character against entire verse.
Anyways Yhawach gets blitzed and AP/hax stomped to hell and back. Reading profiles is enough for that.
Speed is equalized!
how are they bypassing the Almighty? i read their profiles but none of them are resistant to Fate Manipulation.

not true, in this wiki is assumed that passives abilities have infinite speed, in the profiles it says that he likely have immeasurable speed
All of them have literally infinite speed? I just checked all their profiles and none of them resist the Almighty..

All of them have literally infinite speed? I just checked all their profiles and none of them resist the Almighty..

838750890818142229.png

oh wait nevermind, I just realized that i was reading kratos lifting strength not his speed lmao

For the last time, stop making these kinds of threads in VS threads board. Next time imma just close it cause you are clearly not reading what I keep telling you.
Oh so Even this kind of match is not allowed?
But it’s isn’t one character vs verse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back