• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The low-end super forms scale to Dark Gaia spliting the planet in Unleashed, which was 7.2 yottatons, but that was Dark Gaia at his weakest

Hmm, ok then. Shadow's profile has no indication of scaling with Dark Gaia, but ok.

@M3X Yeah I was thinking just that. Circular reasoning. It should changed to just equal to Super Sonic as they use the same power source.

Super Shadow is unquantifiably above 7.2 yottatons since he scales to Super Sonic who defeated Perfect Dark Gaia, who is stronger than his weakened state who performed the 7.2 yottatons feat by waking up.

Dark Gaia was at his absolute weakest when he did that feat though, he couldn't handle his own wheight

Regular Dark Gaia is already much stronger, and Perfect Dark Gaia even more

How potent is Shadow mind manip resistance? Aizen did hypnotize the entire Gotei 13 in one go when he was asked to demostrate his Zanpakuto on them.

Shadow usualy stats with teleportation spam with melee with it

As well as Chaos Control to manipulate time and space

A single Chaos Emerald can no sell planetary mindhax from the Voxai Overmind. Super Shadow is powered by all 7.

Shadow also was unaffected by the Ifrit's mindhax which took control over Sonic's mind even though Sonic was able to resist Dark Gaia's corruptive influence which can mentally dominate people on a planetary scale.

Aizen resists space-time manip, so Chaos control wouldn't be a problem. Teleportation spam would be a pain tho. Although Aizen knew some large AoE Kido and binding spells too.

I think Time stop Kido exists in Bleach, but dunno if he resists it or not. Although his Reiatsu alone could nullify the abilities of those weaker than him.

Could Shadow tell that Aizen is stronger than him tho? You said he would start with teleport spam and melee, I wonder if he would try to dodge or not when Aizen is parrying his punch with his own. He would het splatered due to ap disadvantage.

Space-time resistance comes from the Kototsu, governor of time. What can he do to stop Aizen from just flash-stepping towards him and swinging his sword?

Can Shadow even see him? Don't see anything implying it on his profile in terms of powers.

Actualy I was wrong, usualy in his super form Shadow shoots Chaos Spears form afar, that's what he did in his fight against Devil Doom and Solaris.

Is Aizen invisible? Why wouldn't Shadow be able to see him

That's what I'm asking, I don't see anything on his profile suggesting he can unless I missed it. He's invisible because he's made of spiritual matter which is undetectable without some form of spiritual sensory.

Not really no. Unless it's biological mind hax maybe then. But you don't get resistance to having all of your senses manipulated just because you have resisted mind hax.

Aizens KS doesn't manipulate the mind correct me if I'm wrong, it's more of an outer illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back