• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen vs Ragyo Kiryuin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I guess this is a battle between villains? Both are in character to the fullest. Who wins? To follow up, can someone make a DB logo thingy for this (and teach me how to do it? I always thought it was cool.

RagyoKiryuin
Aizen22222

I think Aizen takes this. He's got illusion and range attacks as well. Ragyo is powerful in her own rights but she is more of a close-range fighter.

But if Aizen is slower than Ragyo, she can mind-r@pe him. So it depends on their speed difference imo. Ragyo is at least Mach 1370, how fast is Aizen in Mach?

This seems a bit unfair for Aizen. For one he is Mach 1059 as opposed to Ragyo being at least Mach 1370. But another thing to consider is that Ragyo is on the high end of Continent Level, almost but not quite Multi-Continent. She is over 267 times stronger than Aizen is. Which is easily one shot material. On top of the fact she is 1.3 times faster as previously said and a natural bloodlusted character.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Aizen is only Mach 1059? Got a calc for that? If true, my vote changes to Ragyo, with speed and AP advantage
Aizen scales to this calc Considering that he is a few levels above that his speed is likely a bit higher but Ragyo could still easily one shot him and likely would in character.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
but that calc is for fodders who are even below the 4 guards. Wouldn't Aizen scale to Ichibei?
Him being Mach 1059 and scaling to those guys was just what I had heard from some people (I don't know too much HST). But I think him scaling to that guy sounds reasonable and that likely seems to be more of the case. My mistake.

@cross there was a point where he was out of the chair, so i'm assuming thats how this match is.

@Byaku im pretty sure Aizen was scaled to Ichibei. If he wasn't, he definitely should be.

Oh that makes sense. *Nods* @Aizen

I think that SDZiel had suggested that Aizen got scaled to the Fodder Sternritters rather than by scaling from Ichibei, i think....

Well Aizen is still a Top tier, I don't see how he shouldn't scale from Ichibei, since they are both in the Big 5 whatever Yhwach mentioned

• Shrugs* IDK, Byaku. This was done when SDZiel1217 made the calc that puts the current arc characters at where they at.
Why he said that Aizen should be scaled to this instead of Ichibei, i do not know.

There was a bit of chatter between mach 3500 and mach 3900 being used but I don't know if there was a decision made on that. It may still be 3500

Aizen vs Ragyo
I believe you wanted one? (I normally use Powerpoint to make it then Paint to remove the edges and save it)

As for who wins... leaning towards Aizen personally. Even if we can't use spiritual pressure crush to rid Ragyo of mind manipulation threads, his mind control just far superior. As well as his own skill and more experience in battle. Add in a few paralyzing kidos (Rikojokoro comes to mind especially) and how the Hogoyoku would keep regenerating him, hes ONLY outclassed in physical strength really imo

Does Aizen have anything that could negate durability? Because at a 267 times strength advantage any physical attack would do absoultely nothing.

@Kami by Kido sealing do you mean Aizen's Black Coffin technique?

I'm sorry I am not too familiar with Bleach. What did Urahara do to Aizen?

@Ryukama: Aizen had this seal implanted within him by Urahara that was made to set off once Aizen got weak to a certain extent.

Well if Aizen was caught off guard by this technique and didn't know what it was, why would he be able to use it (does he learn how to do it later on or somethings) Also Urahara said that the seal was only able to work due to Aizen's power weakening. Wouldn't that impy that this is something that needs the opponent to equal or weaker than them? Rather than an ability that works regardless of strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back