• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Orihime Inoue vs. Ragyo Kiryuin

Should I change it to her Fullbring Arc key, or she still has that ability on that key as well? Cuz from what I've seen on her profile, she had a victory against Peter Pan, who doesn't resist Soul Manip.

Her attacks would be invisible and undetectable to Ragyo. Orihime divides her vertically with her soul/matter hax

Yes she basically has the advantage in all the other catergories, its just conveniently orihime's first move would be akin to Madara's limbo

Yes she basically has the advantage in all the other catergories, its just conveniently orihime's first move would be akin to Madara's limbo
didn't that orihime hax soul is passive, ragyo doesn't resist soul manip so it will bring norihime many advantages

she sends her lil flying spirit thingys at the opponent which then turn into a triangle to split them.

also ragyo first move is spreads a large amount of invisible Life Fibers that cover all of battlefield,and if orihime touch that, she will probably get mind hax

Orihime's attacks are soul-based. You need at least low-godly to survive it.

Orihime won't carelessly do that.
oh so her attack is soul based
i mean the ragyo have cover the entirely battlefiedl with Life Fibers in a short moment so even if Orihime can see it, i doubt that she can dodge it

i want to ask more, do Orihime can attack while use barrier
Yes she can. Shiten Koshun

h4KCI4k.png

huh so basically, assume that ragyo use her attack to cover battle field,since orihime can see invisible thing, she can see that life filber come and create a barrier to prevent that attack,and then use her soul attack to hit ragyo, bcuz ragyo doesn't resist to soul manip she will die right away. i don't watch kill la kill for a whole time so there maybe wrong,but right now orihime fra

Can fullbringers destroy souls like quincy and shinigami can?
Ragyo has no resistance to soul manip so orihimea attacks shred her but she can't put her down

Can fullbringers destroy souls like quincy and shinigami can?
Ragyo has no resistance to soul manip so orihimea attacks shred her but she can't put her down
Yes she can. Fullbringers might not be able to erase the soul but they can still harm it and that bypasses ragyo's regen.

"Enhanced Invisibility and Intangibility (Orihime is given a bracelet by Ulquiorra that makes it so only Arrancar's can see her, thus making her invisible to Shinigami who have layered sensing and the ability to phase through matter)"

This alone nulls any arguments for Ragyo. This is a stomp.

Back