• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, so.... What abilities does KH3 Sora have? His profile is currently mostly composite. Also, is there any calculation Toriko is scaled to? (Also, Komatsu might be upset that Toriko is looking for a new chef.)

Ultimate routine gonna make it really for Sora to dodge anything. Existance Erassure is gonna be a pain to deal with for Toriko though. Does Sora lead with Warp ever?

Blackcurrant91 said:
Ultimate routine gonna make it really for Sora to dodge anything. Existance Erassure is gonna be a pain to deal with for Toriko though. Does Sora lead with Warp ever?
Despite Sora's profile only having a composite key & no KH3 Sora Key, the opening post specifies "Both at High 4-C, speed equalized, KHIII Sora used."

KHIII Sora doesn't have Warp, AFAIK.

Also, AFAIK, SBA says we use strongest by default, but Toriko has 2 keys that are "High 4-C". If I'm reading his profile right:

GOD Arc: High 4-C, possibly higher

Toriko Evolved (Red Consumed): At least High 4-C, possibly higher

But given SBA, I'm assuming it's his Toriko Evolved (Red Consumed) key, since that's the stronger of the two.

But looking at Sora's profile, there is this:

Note 3: Despite the amount of powers and abilities shown on here, Sora doesn't have all of this at one time as he has different abilities depending which version of him from the games you are using him as.

Sora takes this via keyblade switching and forms of danmaku wit certain shotlocks like counter shield or shooting star blaster keyblade, he can also drain focus from others via focus syphon to recharge shotlock, and with once more second chance he will definitely survive any one lethal combo from toriko, and he will cure himself with leaf bracer shortly afterwards. Plus with counter shield he can block literally any attack that is not beyond his durability and counter with a strong punch, he can also drain hp from enemies as a shotlock with counter shield

This isn't Toriko with his White Demon. This Toriko when he ate Red. And Toriko profiles need a rework anyway.

Both of these verses need to go through Revisions.

KH is waiting for Blazblue Revisions to finish.

And Toriko was going through them but stopped for some reason.

Sora´s profile doesn´t even have the note about KHIII edited as something actually pending to be evaluated, rather than the game "not coming out yet", as we all know it´s out.

That´s eventually going to go into the banworthy area if this keeps happening.

He's been reported numerous times. I have heard that he has a learning dissability and that english is his second language. Nothing usually comes of it other then 'just ignore Jim'

Why did u vote for Toriko then? would you care to explain why you voted FRA when there was no reasons above? I don't intend to come across as antagonistic I am just curious.

Jimboydejuan12 said:
This sure you about VST rules?
but sometimes typing FRA in everywhere Threads by himself.
Well, it has been complained such act from your part a lot, and trust me, it´ll turn into an actual rule if you keep doing such thing.

Bobsican said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
This sure you about VST rules?
but sometimes typing FRA in everywhere Threads by himself.
Well, it has been complained such act from your part a lot, and trust me, it´ll turn into an actual rule if you keep doing such thing.
yup right nothing goes quiet.

Back