• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of the video game 5As. The hedgehog vs the keyblade master. Who wins?

Sora is in the gummi ship and heads to a new world, or in this case, a zone. As soon as Sora lands, he is attacked by a bunch of furry creatures. Among them are a two tailed fox, a red echidna, and a hammer weilding pink hedgehog. Assuming they are heartless, Sora, Donald, and Goofy dispatch of them. But all of a sudden, a blue flash comes out of nowhere and takes out Donald and Goofy. The blue flash stops moving long enough for Sora to see a rather large hedgehog. It goes over to examine what seems to be its friends, and Sora does the same for his. Both turn around at the same time, incredibly angry at one another. Sonic turns golden, and Sora brandishes his keyblade.
Sora Limit Form
Super sonic the hedgehog by mintenndo-d662jtv-1-

Sonic he is faster in base( said to be massively ftl) so in super sonic he would be much faster he is invincible ( tanked hits from the mother wisp a being that can casually make and break worlds with no damage ) his hax are better at least his time space manipulation his time freeze last longer he can teleport and teleport other things ( possible BFR here ) and all of his items and equipment from the games give him an edge

False. Read Sora's profile. None of the reasonings for his speed even mention the gummi ship. And there's a major difference between FTL and FTL+. You are right about FTL base Sonic though.

The real cal howard said:
False. Read Sora's profile. None of the reasonings for his speed even mention the gummi ship. And there's a major difference between FTL and FTL+. You are right about FTL base Sonic though.
the logic behien sora being FTL+ makes no sense yes he defeted terra but he was in NO WAY faster then terra i cant even tell where there comperisnt is coming from i intend to make a revishin thred on that later.

Don't bother. You can't legitimately defeat someone in melee without being comparable in speed. You've proven to be irrationally biased and I'll have to ask you to control yourself. We can't have you disrupting these threads on such a regular basis using such non-sensical claims, ruining the fun for everyone. To make myself perfectly clear, this is a warning.

i made the other thred becusa the logic of soras speed made no sense too me can you explane it the too me pleas? the other presen said it was more compared too vinedis speed i dont undersand that part ether.

it says sora is FTL+ do too ventus he is FTL+ becuse he reackted too stichis ship that is good for reashin time but not for speed and i can not fined a senie where ventus dose reack too stichis ship in hyperdrive.

you closed the other thred before i had the chans too say this.

Is there a feat for sora being FTL? Super sonic is massively FTL if were counting his comic feats as well. In comics he runs faster than his shadow which is darkness. Darkness>>>>>>>Light

Novacone11 said:
Is there a feat for sora being FTL? Super sonic is massively FTL if were counting his comic feats as well. In comics he runs faster than his shadow which is darkness. Darkness>>>>>>>Light

this is game sonic not arkiv

He's not FTL+ for just reacting at FTL+ speeds, but actually moving in that time period to steer the ship. The speed of his arms in that moment was calculated at 71c. Is this applicable to movement speed? Yes, of course it is as his arms still needed to move that fast.

TheMightyRegulator said:
He's not FTL+ for just reacting at FTL+ speeds, but actually moving in that time period to steer the ship. The speed of his arms in that moment was calculated at 71c. Is this applicable to movement speed? Yes, of course it is as his arms still needed to move that fast.
that was not in warp

By the individuals who actually calculated the feat. I don't have the time to look at the validity of the video but ''I'll'' create a content revision thread once I've ensured the validity of the argument in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back