• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora vs Piedmon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
We got a ton of Solar System Megas. Time to use 'em!!!! And since I'm developing as sweet spot for KH, why not?

The Keyblade Warrior vs The Crazed Clown

Kingdom Hearts vs Digimon

Plot: Sora sees Piedmon turning countless people into keychains while somehow leading a ton of heartless. Sora decides to stop the Tragic Clown. Piedmon is well....Piedmon.

-Speed Equalized

-This is Databook Piedmon i.e 4-B and KH2 Sora

-Battle in a vast canyon at night.

FIGHT!!!!

Sora: 1

Piedmo: 1

Draw: 0

Sora (KHIIFM) KHIIHD
You really think I'll let you turn me into a keychain? I'll beat you before that happens!!!

600px-Piemon next0rder ie
A keychain with its own key? That'll be hysterical!!!!!!

I'm glad you're developing a sweetspot for KH! Because I do love the franchise (even tho it took me years and 5 different people to explain it to me to mostly understand)

It depends on which Sora. Current? Composite? CoM?

I guess current? I guess. Not familiar with the differences. What are they?

"Current" Sora is weird as he already lost his powers after DDD but we don't know what he currently has since KH3 isn't released yet.

Just wanna be sure, which Sora? KH1, CoM, KH2 or DDD? Or just composite? That kinda really affects what powers he has at his disposal.

Hmm... Piedmon has a lot of devastating abilities (Teleporting his swords inside his enemies, matter hax, and especially Texture Blow). Sora on the other hand has Reflect and Magnet which could slip up Piedmon, along with some good versatility with his Drive Forms (Final Form is especially dangerous). It's a toss-up, but I'm leaning towards Piedmon more often than not.

Only one thing, what is Texture Blow? A projectile or something else?

I asked because Reflect could potentially redirect that, but Piedmon still has a lot more moves that could get him a win.

Giving this to Sora because Piedmon likes to fool around and tends to lower his guard.

@Dragon

Sora can undo being transformed into a card/die when fighting Luxord and the Gambler Nobodies.

Forgot about that. That's why Texture Blow is kinda clutch here XD. Plus the whole Durability Negation of Teleporting his swords in people.

I ask because Piedmon is pretty versatile himself with plenty of skills that can kill Sora.

KH2 Sora is probably the least versatile one in the series, at least in terms of actual ability variety and not techniques.

If this were composite Sora, then it'd be a whole other story.

You'd have a Sora who can stop time. Composite Sora is probably capable of Low-diff Piedmon if he is serious.

I am assuming he'd just time stop and warp. I mean Piedmon has Reality Warping as well to balance it out. But well Time stop warp is a brutal combo for a non Royal Knight.

Back