• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora Vs Dialga(Kingdom hearts Vs Pokémon)

Ego

Rules:

Both 2-A key

True form dialga is used
And regular sora is used
Speed is equalized

Sora:

Dialga:

CM is on the Keyblade page out of KH Heart manip.

Anyways, Sora lacks the range to do anything, while Dialga can probably incap or something.

Sora lacks range

Anyway Dialga reverts him into a kid, negating any powers he's acquired as a side effect.

Then he steps on the kid

You can't do that iirc

I suggest you not use the CT too much. They can't get fair match.

Either the opponent completely stomps them, or they stomp the opponent, rarely an inbetween

You can't do that iirc

I suggest you not use the CT too much. They can't get fair match.

Either the opponent completely stomps them, or they stomp the opponent, rarely an inbetween
They look unkillable though...

Only speed can be equalized for a valid match, yeah.

Anyways, I'd have to ask if Dialga can bypass the passive fate manip though, it removes permanent incap/death as a wincon.

Only speed can be equalized for a valid match, yeah.

Anyways, I'd have to ask if Dialga can bypass the passive fate manip though, it removes permanent incap/death as a wincon.
Does it protect him from time loops?

Because it works on giratina in the distortion world

When has DT talked about that kind of stuff?
In any case I don't see a way for Dialga to bypass the type 8 immortality or High-Godly regen.

When has DT talked about that kind of stuff?
In any case I don't see a way for Dialga to bypass the type 8 immortality or High-Godly regen.
Dialga can put sora in a endless time-loop that worked on giratina in the distortion world or send sora before existence... existed with it's temporal BFR

Dialga doesn't need to kill sora

Back