• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora No Otoshimono tier upgrade pt2 (would like people opinions)

Well you said that Ilkaros travelled so fast there was a trail of clouds, so I'm not sure which spec exactly is her.

If the islands have mountains on them, they should at least be 7.586e14 cm^3 since that's the typical value of a small mountain. 8 of them would be 6.0688e15 cm^3.

Fragmentation: 6.0688e15 Joules, Small City level

Violent fragmentation: 5.23434e16 Joules, City level

Pulverization: 1.623404e17 Joules, City level

Of course the island could be bigger or smaller, when we actually try to pixel scale it.

What's the high ball one then?

The two specs in the center are Astraea and Chaos. Astraea height is 159 cm

The spec (Astraea): 6 px or 1.59 m

The shockwave in the middle: 194 px or 51.41 m

E = (¤ü/t^2)*(r/c)^5

c = 1.05 (constant)

¤ü = 1.225 kg/m^3 (density of air)

r = 51.41/2 = 25.705 m

t (assuming speed of sound) = 25.705/340.29 = 0.07553851126 s

(1.225/0.07553851126^2)*(25.705/1.05)^5 = 1.88773397262e9 Joules, Building level

Quite underwhelming. The island-destroying feat seems the most impressive. Well maybe the explosion is more impressive, but I need to try think of a way to calc that.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Well you said that Ilkaros travelled so fast there was a trail of clouds, so I'm not sure which spec exactly is her.
If the islands have mountains on them, they should at least be 7.586e14 cm^3 since that's the typical value of a small mountain. 8 of them would be 6.0688e15 cm^3.

Fragmentation: 6.0688e15 Joules, Small City level

Violent fragmentation: 5.23434e16 Joules, City level

Pulverization: 1.623404e17 Joules, City level

Of course the island could be bigger or smaller, when we actually try to pixel scale it.
Can you pixel scale it? The blue circle is Ikaros carrying Tomoki. Ikaros height is 162 cm.

Dgdfsgsfdhszb

Dgdgfdg

Height of the spec: 4 px or 1.62 m

Radius of the island: 55 px or 22.28 m

Height of the island: 58 px or 23.49 m

Wait how can an island so small have mountains? Bad drawing I s'pose?

Ghvcjvhli;boh'

what I circled is Ikaros carrying Tomoki when they're near the islands. Still a small spec.

Ddfghtergsfadsfszv

Here are the small mountains on the islands. You can it's also big enough for clouds to sit on.

I don't think size you calc'd is right because going off Kalt calc about Ikaros carry a large chicken. This chicken that's like building level is almost bigger than the island https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kaltias/Ikaros_lifts_a_giant_chicke

Vddfgsgeasdgsdv

Here Astraea flies through a cloud a makes a massive hole in it

Zddgseafwaeeswa

Here Ikaros throws Nymph and it makes a massive hole in the cloud

SfsdfdsgsASgv

SagsGwhstreagwE

@Spino

If you need assistance or advise, you can ask other calc group members for help.

@Freedomstar I guess we could probably scale the size of the island assuming the size of a small mountain.

The cloud feat and explosion feat are both hard to scale, since they take up a single panel.

At least Low 7-B to 7-B since they have mountains on those islands. Likely much higher, I will try to scale the island to the mountains later.

I really want to try to calc the explosion feat though, since it is quite impressive. Do you have any idea how far the explosion was from the point of view (the ground I presume)?

Sdvdfbdfgdsfg

Okay this is where they first clashed. They were above the mountains.

Sdfsfgsdgsdgsdg

The aftermath of the explosion. It's still above the mountains

IIRC there are two big explosion feats that look quite impressive, although I need some time to think about how to calculate that.

I think I'll have a go with the islands first.

I was showing they were at when they started fighting. You needed to know since Astraea slicing Chaos and exploding was on one panel. The last scan is the aftermath of the explosion.

1. Question are you using low ends on the shockwaves??

GdshjtktyujtydhrsgrfseDAS

W6ri8r67e5u6sy45at4wqwy4eujr

2. This is the explosion feat. I thought you wanted to calc. I posted the two scans above in my previous most to show how far they were above ground which the explosion takes place on one panel.

1. Here's the size of the mountains the explosion took place over

Canon size 2

2. I did an estimate on the size of the canon size the first scans has a full view. I circled when the canon should be at compared to the second scan. Nymph height is 139 cm and Astraea's is 159 cm.

Cannon size1

3. In these three scans it shows Chaos size compared to the canon. She looks like a spec compared to it. Chaos height is 107 cm

Chaossize

Chaos size 2

Chaossize3

4. The huge black circle in the sky is the entrance to Synapse. It thought to be a magnetic distrubance or a black hole. This is the size the globe shows it to be.

Fasfdsfsdf

5861644-sora-no-otoshimono-848181

5861645-sora-no-otoshimono-848182

The problem is it shown to be huge on the globe but it doesn't take up the entire sky as you can tell. Unless it's a drawing contridiction.

The explosion came from Astraea slicing Chaos in half and creating a huge explosion

The lightning came from Synapse the huge hole in the sky.

Anyway for this explosio.

Mountain height: 34 px or 609.6 m

Explosion diametre: 545 px, radius 272.5 px, or 4885.76 m

(4.88576/0.28)^3/1000 = 5.31 megatons, Small City level+

Hmmn most of the feats seem to be consistently around the Small City level/City level range. Perhaps I can try to calculate the lightning and island (scaling to the mountains) feats?

OswwFYw
Question how powerful is this feat? This tornado was bigger than the city and all the mountains around it.

Height of the mountain (is that the the tip of the mountain right above "rapidly"?): 208 px or 609.6 m

The tornado seems to be roughly a twisted conical frustum, so I'll try to measure the curved top and bottom radius and height. My pixel measurements might be slightly off though, since I used a curved line to try to measure and then see how many pixels it is in a straight line, there might be small errors in converting.

Diametre of the upper part: 449 px, hence 224.5 px radius, or 657.96 m

Diametre of the lower part: 175 px, hence 87.5 px radius, or 256.44 m

Height: 443 px, or 1298.33 m

1/3*pi*1298.33*(657.96+256.44+(657.96*256.44)) = 2.30646160763e8 m^3

Density of air is 1.225 kg/m^3, so 2.82541546935e8 kg.

It looks quite violent and has lightning, so I'll use "strong instability" or 4 kJ/kg.

2.82541546935e8*4000 = 1.1301662e12 Joules, 270.12 tons, Multi-City Block level

Nymph didn't just destroy the Tornado she also dispersed the clouds too.

There's a continental feat that was calc'd, planet level via scaling, Nymph destroying planets and chipping the sun (most likely a gag feat but it was confirmed to happened even in the end), a weak Ikaros attacking a continent called Synapse which is made of out Islands, a weak Ikaros stated to easily destroy Japan. Chaos tanking a blast from Zeus which could possibly be continetal in power might be even higher.

Also most of the feats that were calc'd were shockwaves not their actual power.

I was told that the island with the mountains on it was small to island level. The one I showed you about Synapse.

Back