• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora No Otoshimono tier upgrade pt2 (would like people opinions)

Here's another shot of the cannon
5778a4f2b72e83aa55e1a511e7031c2b172d59ce 280816 869 1282

39dc27c44c1da613ca3e98f23c2d938c98043820 317083 869 1264

In the past Ikaros attacked Synapse ("Continent" in the sky that is made up of floating islands") I really would like to know the size of each island if you don't mind. The small spec is Ikaros carrying Tomoki.. It likes like she's flying so fast she created clouds behind her. Ikaros height is 162 centimeters

B48818cdf808b01b35d4717c3738fd975d994b0e 270099 869 1254

4fd84623fcba7124f403975e1af88a55441f84d6 286494 869 1274

It's seems the island is big enough to carry mountains but I don't know the size of them

SdfdsffgdfzFASFDgsd

Here's the anime version of the Astraea explosion showing. Not sure if it's completely canon

Heaven's Lost Property Forte - Astraea vs
Heaven's Lost Property Forte - Astraea vs. Chaos-1583182807

The size of the blast? It looks bigger than the lightning in the calc which is city level. So wouldn't this be At Least 7-A to 6-C?

Also what about the islands?

Using anime adaptions for timeframes is allowed if the feats happen exactly the same way as in the original manga.

I was just using the estimate the lightning is way massive then the lightning in the calc you sent. Is there not a way to compare the size with chaos?

Is there anyway you can calc the size of the islands for me please?

Ikaros destroyed 8 of those when weak. She was stated to have destroyed most of the continent. The land can hold hundreds of millions.To get an estimate I'm trying to find a size of the islands since they all look the same size. Ikaros is that small spec compared to the island she is 162 centimeters tall.

Do you mind calcing the shockwaves too?

The first scan the two small specs in the center is Astraea and Chaos

The second and third scan shows Astraea hit chaos so hard it caused a massive shockwave

Hvhjvghfcuyitfuogi

First Scans: This is Astraea connecting the blow to Chaos Shield.

WdfgafsFDbg

Second scan: Here it shows it on a bigger panel Astraea connecting the Chaos shield. The circled area is Astraea looking at the first scan.

Hvhjvghfcuyitfuogi

Here is Astraea striking Chaos shield. Look at how close she is to her shield

===========================================================

WdfgafsFDbg
On another panel it shows the impact on a wider scale. Looking at the first panel on how close Astraea was to her shield. What I circled should be Astraea her height is 159 cm. It should be noted that the shield was completely destroyed. As you can see there was shockwaves all over and coming from Chaos side.

Perhaps you can link to the full relevant manga chapter instead?

Well I meant since u circled that area, I assume she is immersed in the energy or something, so she should be at least as tall as the width of the energy or something?

Since she seems to be immersed in the energy, should I just assume the width of the bolt is equal to her height? This will low-ball the final result, since she's actually shorter than that.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Well I meant since u circled that area, I assume she is immersed in the energy or something, so she should be at least as tall as the width of the energy or something?
Yeah she's immersed in energy. Where I circled is where she's located so all the energy coming from behind her is way bigger than her.

[I]Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Fhjdgfsdfghtdgfsz

She was immeresed in energy in the first scan when she connected to the shield. Look at how close and small she is to the shield

Fdghfhg

Now when they showed the entire impact on another panel. What's circled in the blue should be Astraea going by the top scans. The energy she's immeresed in is way bigger than her. Maybe the area where she's circled the width can calce to her height but the overrall energy is much larger than her.

Well, from this sca, the width of the bolt seems to be 22 px, so I'll assume that's her height or 1.59 m. The shockwave is 792 px (part of it is covered by the words, so I assumed the position of the edge of the shockwave), 57.24 m.

I'm going to use the method here (second part).

E = (¤ü/t^2)*(r/c)^5

c = 1.05 (constant)

¤ü = 1.225 kg/m^3 (density of air)

r = 57.24/2 = 28.62 m

t (assuming speed of sound) = 28.62/340.29 = 0.08410473419 s

(1.225/0.08410473419^2)*(28.62/1.05)^5 = 2.60553466347e9 Joules, Building level

kinda disappointing, even if it's low-balled

Maybe the island and lightning feats are more worth calculating. Can you explain the island feat a bit, I still don't quite get it?

Wait this is lowballed? Also what about the other shockwave feat with Astraea and Chaos colliding above?

Ikaros thousands of years ago attacks a land called Synapse. Synapse is composed of islands. Ikaros destroyed 8 of them with her weakest weapon. I posted scans about showing Ikaros size compared to them she was a small spec. Her height is 162 cm

@Spino

Thanks again for helping out. Freedomstar has probably waited over a year to get this done.

@Freedomstar Well I assumed Astraea is as tall as the width of the energy, in reality she's probably shorter than that. Which is why the final result is low-balled.

Is there anything to scale to for the other shockwave feat? IIRC it was just some circles in the sky.

Back