• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora No Otoshimono revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Alright, so i made those calcs and this blog, and there is a lot of stuff that needs to be revised.

First of all, stats. As calculated, the Angeloids should be MHS+ in base (Chaos blitzed Nymph). Pandora Angeloids should be "At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Massively FTL+ reactions/combat speed" via being >>>>>>>>>>>>> their previous form and scaling from Ikaros's feat of reacting in femtoseconds.

For lifting strenght, Nymph should be "At least athletic human" via being >>> Ikaros while the latter had her powers sealed, who lifted a Pirarucu which weight 200 kg. Same for Ikaros but with a "likely Class 25" as she shouldn't be immensely weaker than Astraea. Astraea gets Class 25 and everyone stronger than her "at least Class 25". Hyiori and Pandora Nymph are "Unkown" because they aren't physical fighters.

Base Ikaros should be 6-B because that was the accepted end, and her durability should be "at least 6-B" because it scales from Ikaros Melan. Remove the "likely 6-A" from Pandora Ikaros and Base Astraea, and Pandora Astraea should be only "At least High 6-B" via matching Post-Absorption Chaos who is >>>>> Pandora Ikaros who is High 6-B. Also, 5-B with cards is a no because she never destroyed a planet, she life wiped it.

Base Nymph should be "at least Low 7-C" because she is stronger than Tomoki who reflected a "meteorite" that could destroy a tow

Hiyori should be "At least 6-B" because she damaged Ikaros and Astraea. However, she hasn't actually tanked anything so unkown dura i guess.

Base Chaos should be a solid 6-B via matching Astraea.

I have no idea where the fact that Astrea ignores durability or Ikaros can shatter a planet comes from as well as Pandora Ikaros being able to hack so that should be removed unless someone can provide a scan.

For the Powers and Abilities, cards allow:

Reality Warping, Creation, Invisibility, Time Manipulation in the form of time stop and time rewind, Luck Manipulation, Transmutation, Memory Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Plot Manipulation (I guess? The user can become a part of a magazine) Age Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, limited Possession, Size Manipulation, Time Travel, and Forcefield Creation.

All the Angeloids are acausal/time paradox immune because they remember the events after the timeline was reconstructed, have type 1 immortality, and the Pandora versions have reactive evolution.

Ikaros should have the abilty to use cards (see above) Explosion Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Stealth Mastery (Because she can hide her signal) Homing Attacks, Sensing (I think? She can sense people with her radar) Energy Projection, Regenerationn (Low-Mid) via regrowing her wings and Mid as Pandora Ikaros via repairing her core. Also Attack Reflection as Pandora Ikaros.

Nymph should have hacking, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Power Nullification, Invisibility,Sensing (same reason as Ikaros) and can use cards.

Hiyori can hack and is resistant to it.

Chaos should have Dream Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Absorption. Also, she should have the keys "Base" "Pandora" and "Post-Melan Absorption" which would be "6-B", "At least 6-B" and "At least High 6-B" respectively. The second has reactive evolution and the ability to swim as well as Illusion Creation, the latter gets all the abilities of Nymph, Astraea and Ikaros (base)

Ikaros Melan gets base Ikaros's powers.

I think that this seems acceptable, but would appreciate further community input.

Also minor thing, but Ikaros attacked Astrea from across the planet which is baseline planetary range

That moment when you notice that you messed up a calc and used the radius instead of the circumference

Recalced the speed and it's Mach 5800+. Still MHS+, just a higher end

Ok. Athough it would make everyone but Nymph "At least Massively Hypersonic+" i think. Chaos blitzed her, Ikaros somewhat kept up with Chaos, and Astrea is faster than both of them (in combat. Comparable to Nymph in travel)

Edit: Also forgot in the OP, but cards can grant Duplication and Nymph's hacking is planetary in scale and range, considering that it erased the linguistic abilities of everyone on Earth

Just to adress it, considering that it was the main argument against speed upgrades in the past.

I'm aware that Ikaros has a stated top speed of Mach 22. Problem is, if we take the statement at face value, it would mean that Ikaros flew around the globe at Mach 22 (Half herself, half firing).

Mach 22 is 7546 m/s. Circumference is 40.075.000 m. So she woud need 5310,7606679035250463821892393321 seconds. That's a bit more than 1 hour. Point is, i think that the statement is a case of "Authors don't do math", considering that otherwise we would have Astraea standing still for 80+ minutes doing nothing at all (seriously the scan doesn't even show that she moved)

@Kaltias

I questioned that logic myself, but was overruled.

The stats themselves seem fine, so it should be already to start changing things.

Alright. I'll edit the profiles tomorrow morning (when I have my computer) then.

I think that it seems fine for you to start updating the profiles.

Just to be sure, our rule for calculations is that a feat from the anime can be used if it happens the same way as it does in the manga, correct?

Also Nymph did managed to resist a Melan trying to hack her, so should I add "resistance to hacking" as well?

Scans here:

U55.25
U55.26

Granted, she needed to go Pandora to avoid being overwhelmed. But considering that it was a Nymph Melan hacking her, withstanding it for a bit should still be a decent resistance feat (Nymph Melan's hacking scales from Nymph's own which is planetary in scale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back