• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) vs Neku Sakuraba

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're probably the only ones not to be noticed for our fight ideas. Anyways, even though I'm a Kingdom Hearts Buff, I'm giving the edge to the Dude from Shibuya himself. Just Look at the Bolded abilities I'm about to show out of the moves I'm going to showcase:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Levitation, Teleportation, Psychokinesis (can also use it to choke foes to death), Elemental manipulation, Energy manipulation, Matter manipulation (can create physical objects such as boomerangs, giant speakers, chains, ect.), Black hole creation, Meteor summoning, Healing powers, can absorb the life energy of his foes and add it to his own, can survive in the vaccum of space, Intangibility & Invisibility, Barrier creation (said barriers can hurt close foes while healing him at the same time), Probabi-

Oh, what's the point? Almost ALL of Neku's moves can potentially beat even KHIII Sora, and he's capable of Flowmotion to the extreme, can kill a thousand Heartless at once, and beat all the Data Forms of the false Organization XIII.

I'm sorry to say to everyone; Neku 1UPs nearly all of Sora's moves and Feats with ease. If anyone sees different, please explain why. I, personally am interested in your disagreeing...

notadeadguy, thanks for allowing me to express my opinion, and sorry that it also went out of hand. You earned yourself a fan. If only my fights have any attention...

@BMHKain: I really don't get why you say that Neku can beat even KHlll Sora when KH 3 itself hasn;t even been out yet.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@BMHKain: I really don't get why you say that Neku can beat even KHlll Sora when KH 3 itself hasn;t even been out yet.
Kaij probably said it in the heat of the moment also there have been some clips so I can't blame him.

Maybe he's refering to KHll Sora. Cause that's the one that he listed said stuff that Sora did, which was from that game.

As of KH: DDD, Sora likely still can't do stuff against Neku here. I mean he's faster but stat-wise, Neku beats him on just about everywhere else....

CrossverseCrisis said:
I was only referring to what is already confirmed (The trailers showed Sora flowmotioning up a cliff for instance, and some of his new abilities. The other feats were from HD ReMix 2.5. I apologize for the mixup.); I know it is not even released yet. Though I'm interested to see what the Dev Team can pull off for Sora's Gameplay as it already looks sick. XP Simply put, I was referring to Sora as a whole...

Now you know.

At the moment, Sora most likely wins due to his hax and speed (Since, while Neku has durability bypassing hax, he can't activate it as fast as Sora).

My knowledge about KH is lacking, but does Sora have hax or attacks that can cleanly bypass durability ? If he doesn't, then he loses due to Neku being superior in power, durability, and having far more broken abilities.

He as Poison Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Reflection Attacks along with BFR.

There's probably more, but I'm too lazy to find it ATM.

Figured that, just didn't want to assume since i didn't know if he has used it or not. Then again, just about any KH character can use the same spells and magic type moves, so i shouldn't be surprised about it.

I may possibly have to change my vote as i need to re look their stats and powers again...

To those that believe that Sora can win just because he's faster it's not necessarily the case because Neku has an ability that increases the probability that his foes power and mobility significantly decrease at the start of a battle.

Define "significantly". Because unless it decreases Sora's speed literally over a dozen times (Since Sora is 71c at the bare minimum), he still holds a significant speed advantage.

Wait, Sora wins by Blitzing via Flowmotion and other stuff, and superior abilities as a whole?! What exactly can Sakuraba do that Sora can lose at? I never played The World Ends With You, but Sora of KH can beat the poor Shibuyan just by Blitzing and superior abilities? I could've sworn he was only allowed to use those Skills on a limit; are Items even allowed? Because if they are, Sora curbstomps like it's nothing. Otherwise, Sora still wins with the Kingdom Key in general (Maybe add Ventus, and Roxas' abilities if their memories allow it. Neku-kun is as good as dead if that's possible.). It's just like that I/O-Verse vs the Umineko-Verse where everyone is on bias for Umineko because I/O had no anime. Are there ANY I/O fans besides the supporters of that verse? How can I/O win? Anyways, apparently by this point, Sora beats Link, and now he beats Tetsuya Nomura's other creation. Anyways, I'm out of here as nobody played I/O, and people are more interested in Manga and Anime, and not Visual Novels. Somebody tell me Beatrice the Golden Witch loses to Mutsuki/Sakuya at least... I mean, you know what Senator Armstrong of METAL GEAR said about Nanomachines, right?

Bottom line, I changed my vote. All apologies for going crazy about this fight and that nobody supports I/O. Now I suggest we be civil, and get back on topic. I'm pulling my own plug though. DON'T comment on what I just typed. OK? See you later. Sorry for my I/O shenanigans.

BMHKain said:
Wait, Sora wins by Blitzing via Flowmotion and other stuff, and superior abilities as a whole?! What exactly can Sakuraba do that Sora can lose at? I never played The World Ends With You, but Sora of KH can beat the poor Shibuyan just by Blitzing and superior abilities? I could've sworn he was only allowed to use those Skills on a limit; are Items even allowed? Because if they are, Sora curbstomps like it's nothing. Otherwise, Sora still wins with the Kingdom Key in general (Maybe add Ventus, and Roxas' abilities if their memories allow it. Neku-kun is as good as dead if that's possible.). It's just like that I/O-Verse vs the Umineko-Verse where everyone is on bias for Umineko because I/O had no anime. Are there ANY I/O fans besides the supporters of that verse? How can I/O win? Anyways, apparently by this point, Sora beats Link, and now he beats Tetsuya Nomura's other creation. Anyways, I'm out of here as nobody played I/O, and people are more interested in Manga and Anime, and not Visual Novels. Somebody tell me Beatrice the Golden Witch loses to Mutsuki/Sakuya at least... I mean, you know what Senator Armstrong of METAL GEAR said about Nanomachines, right?

Bottom line, I changed my vote. All apologies for going crazy about this fight and that nobody supports I/O. Now I suggest we be civil, and get back on topic. I'm pulling my own plug though. DON'T comment on what I just typed. OK? See you later. Sorry for my I/O shenanigans.
Wait. Disregard EVERY SINGLE THING I said; Probability Manipulation. Neku has that? Why hasen't anyone mentioned it earlier? It's going to be mildly close then... I dunno who to root. NOW I'm out. See ya.

It doesn't decrease the target's speed, it immobilizes them completely making them helpless (I need to specify that on his profile). But of course, it's probability manipulation, so it might or might not work depending on Neku's luck. As it stands now, it's a coin flip. If the psych activates, Neku wins, if the psych wants to be a jerk and doesn't, Sora wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back