• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sooooo......

I having fun debate about CW flash vs DCEU flash > thing getting really intense, there is one guy while some of his argument is weak most of his argument very strong i has fun time counter his argument > everything is fun and game........until this happened

Me: [quote from him] Let me ask you, what makes more sense? That Barry suddenly and with no reason why got literally 10's of thousands of times faster than he ever was before and ran to Jiaju China and back in the 4 seconds before the camera moved while the camera was off screen? Or that while he still got faster he actually took about 12 seconds to run to Jiaju China and back(that is supported by what we see on screen) and didn't realize that the camera had already made another rotation? The difference between my idea, and your assumption, is that mine is supported by what we see on screen, while your assumption is based on something that isn't even on screen the entire time.

- - - - -

Welcome to fiction man, where statement in story and powerscaling is really important because if we not use then alot thing will make no sense like in this case....

Or that one time master roshi blow up the moon but it clealy outlier because piccolo in that time can only nuke citys and master roshi state himself that piccolo is far stronger then him.

Him:First off, TAG ME IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY TO ME.

Second, you bring up something that isn't even an outlier. If you actually knew anything about Dragonball you would know that Roshi blew up the moon in his max power form(which was still weaker than Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga who blew up the moon casually).

Now, if you are going to use your head cannon instead of logic and what we actually see then we have nothing further to discuss.

Me:.....

Remind me why i left debate website to this wiki.

Back