• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soon to be verse: "Astral Chain" discussion

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
In case you didnt know, Platnium games is releasing a game for the nintendo switch titled "Astral Chain" This verse takes place in the city of ark which is an artifical island on a future version of the earth where most of life has gone extinct where the surviving are living on the artifical island known as ark. the residents of ark live in peace until mysterious portals to the astral plane start appearing all over ark. coming out of these portals are dangerous alien species known as the Chimeraras. In defence to this the ark police force, create the Nueron force. The Neuron force is a special police department who have developed and created the Legion, a species of artifical life force to combat the chimeraras

If you are interested in this eventual verse here are links to the trailers, treehouse gameplay, and offical wiki for astral chain: Announcement trailer , second trailer, overview trailer, Nintendo Treehouse pt.1, Nintendo Treehouse pt.2, link to Astral Chain wiki, Nintendo game details Astral Chain is set to release on August 30th 2019

Should we proceed with further disscusion or should we wait until the game releases next month?

Well just to start off the conversation I'm pretty we can say a majority of the chimeras are at least wall level

To be brutally honest, I personally wish to play one of the Bayonetta titles on the Switch before I jump on this new IP from Platinum Games. (Plus, they'll likely be cheaper as well.)

Still, it really looks fascinating, and I can't wait to see what comes of it.

Why do I have a gut feeling that there's going to be a low 2-c chimera who tries to merge the astral plane and the ark

Oh yeah, Astral Chain does look quite dope. I wish Bayonetta 3 and Prime 3 weren't delayed; especially the latter. But I'm still looking forward to Astral Chain.

I haven't, but been having a lot of fun playing Three Houses; though I am excited for this game as well.

Yeah, I got to save money. Plus I do need to catch up on completing a bunch of games I already have. Between games like Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Octopath Traveler, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. The Switch does have a whole bunch of games that require well over 200 hours of gameplay to do a full 100% completion; basically meaning every single side quest was done, every single heart to heart conversation was viewed, every possible route was done, ect.

Out of all the games I have for Switch, the only one in my collection that was completed 100% was Super Mario Odyssey. And while Bayonetta and Fire Emblem Warriors aren't super long games in terms of main story, they do have a whole bunch of challenges and post game content.

Ok so in one of the boss fights the player dodges lightning and there is no signal or warning that the attack is coming but it is non-natural lightning so I don't know what that feat would put them at

Welp.

Somehow managed to locate a cheap version of Astral Chain, and am now the proud owner of the game.

Got through the second case, and I am in love with this game. And I eagerly await the results of everyone coming through and adding it to the site.

Back