• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic's Super Form Power Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aq_dOLFmxA pause at 4:17

ScrewAttack claims that Super Sonic gets a 1000% power increase but I don't know where they got that information from?

Does anyone know exactly how much power increase Super Sonic has over Base Sonic?

I appreciate it if someone found the source of information about Super Sonic's increased powers.

Thanks for reading.

There are over 10,000 pages on this wiki.

And with those 10,000 pages comes dozens of various upgrade, downgrade, VS matches, etc. being made for some of those pages in a single day alone.

Then the more popular topics fill up the Wiki Activity section making the less known one's invisible to many.

Then one's real lives come into play preventing them from being on the wiki at certain times. Making them miss the newest thread being made at that moment.

You can't blame people for not noticing this thread, being too preoccupied on other matters to respond or not knowing enough about your topic to respond.

And you believe that "everybody else always had replies on their threads" because you only get to see the ones that have replies. Just as you miss out on, aren't able to or don't want to reply to some of the dozens of threads made here daily, others won't see your threads.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. If you want replies so much and aren't getting them you can (politely of course) message some staff members and ask for their input. But just making a thread and immediately expecting people to reply is rather silly.

Assuming the highest end of City level for Base Sonic and the lowest end of Large Planet for Super Sonic, he is currently rated as being 27000000000000000 times stronger in Super Form than Base Form if I did the math right. I don't know the actual numbers, though, but its probably far higher.

@Adam No problem :)

I've been frustrated by my threads not getting replies as well. I just wanted you to understand why yours don't get much sometimes and to not feel offended by it. This is an extremely huge and active site. Not everyone can see/respond to everything out there.

DerpCity said:
Assuming the highest end of City level for Base Sonic and the lowest end of Large Planet for Super Sonic, he is currently rated as being 27000000000000000 times stronger in Super Form than Base Form if I did the math right. I don't know the actual numbers, though, but its probably far higher.
That must explain why Base Sonic is 7-B I think... it's due to inconsistencies with his feats which is why Vsbattles disregards Super Sonic defeating Time Eater and Solaris as outliers.

Ryukama said:
@Adam No problem :)
I've been frustrated by my threads not getting replies as well. I just wanted you to understand why yours don't get much sometimes and to not feel offended by it. This is an extremely huge and active site. Not everyone can see/respond to everything out there.
No problem. I understand better now. Thanks again.

Okay and now to answer the thread.

We accept Base Sonic as being City level. And the Super Forms being Large Planet to Multi-Solar System.

This is a far, far, far greater increase in power than 1000%. So at least according to this site, the Super Forms are a vastly superior boost in power.

I have no idea where ScrewAttack got the 1000% from. But considering that Base and Super Sonic have numerous feats and showings that make their gap far greater than 1000%, we'd likely discard that multiplier and deem it a case of Writers Can't Do Math.

Ryukama said:
Okay and now to answer the thread.
We accept Base Sonic as being City level. And the Super Forms being Large Planet to Multi-Solar System.

This is a far, far, far greater increase in power than 1000%. So at least according to this site, the Super Forms are a vastly superior boost in power.

I have no idea where ScrewAttack got the 1000% from. But considering that Base and Super Sonic have numerous feats and showings that make their gap far greater than 1000%, we'd likely discard that multiplier and deem it a case of Writers Can't Do Math.

We don't know exactly how much increase in power Super Sonic gets but I'll take your word that it's more than 1000% for sure.

This is why people don't take ScrewAttack seriously anymore. People rather watch Cartoon Fight Club's videos since their research is more accurate and the animations are just as good as ScrewAttack. These days Cartoon Fight Club also makes more Death Battle videos in a week then ScrewAttack does in a month.

@Adam I suppose this is concluded. No one can find a source for the 1000% multiplier and even so actual feats makes the increase vastly higher. I'll close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back