• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This should be with Archie instead, so Sonic can just reality warp the Emprah into a 10-C Chao.

Ha, nice try dudes, but it's the Emperor who wins this round.

Let's give this a simple try, Sonic is extremely fast and powerful, he can dodge most of the attacks that GEOM here can throw at him, but you're forgetting one simple thing, mental fortitude, which especially means that Big E here can use Sonic's overconfidence against him through constant psychological damage. Sonic's very fast, but he's not strong enough to penetrate Power Armor, let alone the one the Emprah here's wearing, even with all the newly formed powers he possess or even the Chaos types, which Golden Boy there will misinterpret Sonic as a daemon of Chaos, probably Tzeentch. The only hope that Sonic would simply have to beat the Emperor is simply nothing, since he's a "god", and even if Sonic transforms into Super or Hyper, he still can't beat the Emperor, even if he lays a barrage of super fast attacks, which the Emperor could soak up or dodge through his massive psyker powers. So I say, Emps there ***** Sonic up like a trainwreck.

Leandros99 said:
Ha, nice try dudes, but it's the Emperor who wins this round.
(...)So I say, Emps there ***** Sonic up like a trainwreck.
1: Sonic would likely just mock him too

2: He can just go to the head

3: Sonic can BFR him

I legit didn't see the Fun and games board there for a sec and was going to write a 39240239483204842303492 word message on how you are the single most stupid human being I've ever had the displeasure of existing with.

Then I saw the tag, and I agree Sonic stomps via speed and hax FRA.

1: Sonic would likely just mock him too
2: He can just go to the head

3: Sonic can BFR him

The head? Hmph, Sonic will get mindfucked if he tries hitting Big E in the head, cause that's where he draws out his psyker powers.

@Leandros bruh, do you even know what sonic is? He's the fastest thing alive, so he can EASILY body this man before he can do anything.

Yeah I do. I REALLY do, and I know long enough to know that Sonic, despite being the Fastest Thing Alive, can't really withstand the powerful psyker might that is the Emperor.

The emperor is garbage man. He gets turned into a skeleton that sits his butt on the throne. Sonic just needs to breathe in his general vicinity and his skeletal remains gets blown away.

Bobsican said:
Leandros99 said:
The head? Hmph, Sonic will get mindfucked if he tries hitting Big E in the head, cause that's where he draws out his psyker powers.
Sonic has resistance to mind manipulation (note how he wasn`t affected by it)
Yeah, but not entirely, because Big E fried Horus like a tree of ashes. Imagine if he can do the same thing to Sonic, only this time, destroy all of the Chaos Emeralds with one fell swoop. The Emperor can totally burn Sonic down, both mind and body, or so I'm told.

Sorry for your contradictions, but I personally prefer the Emperor because of his status as the "godlike" psyker (literally as a god, but Emps don't like being called a god, cause he knows he's not)

Leandros99 said:
Yeah, but not entirely, because Big E fried Horus like a tree of ashes. Imagine if he can do the same thing to Sonic, only this time, destroy all of the Chaos Emeralds with one fell swoop. The Emperor can totally burn Sonic down, both mind and body, or so I'm told.

Sorry for your contradictions, but I personally prefer the Emperor because of his status as the "godlike" psyker (literally as a god, but Emps don't like being called a god, cause he knows he's not)
The Chaos Emeralds have High 1-B durability (created from the combination of infinite variants , therefore High 1-B, as scaled from the Archie variant)

This basically means that the Emprah can`t one shot Sonic with mindhax.

That may be true, but won't mean shit anyways to GEoM, as if he can mindhax, but hey dude, he can smash up the Chaos Emeralds without mindhax just cause that big sword he carries can slice up even the most hard of substances, so literally, the Emperor's Sword is likely anti-durability.

So, the Emperor would have to be so careful in taking care of the Emeralds before totally, and carefully because he can also do time manipulations as Sonic can (via Warp fuckery), and time his haxes to beat Sonic carefully without at least killing him.

Cause of course, the Emperor is as OP as the Necrons, although not always.

Makes no sense, giving that the Emperor can ALSO do reality warping (again, Warp fuckery), which in turn, would mean that Big E can literally reverse it, which can backfire at Sonic, and make him as the chili dog instead.

@Leandro Sonic can bypass it with speed and better hax, like super speed and super dash.

@Turbo but the human is too slow for a hedgehog.

Back