• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos FRA. I cannot conceive of a situation where one can defeat someone who manipulates fate itself ― particularly if said fate manipulator is doing their damnedest to stop them ― and not somehow resist it. Those hax Sonic has, if Thanos has defeated beings that have them, simply become irrelevant. The idea that those haxes weren't used against Thanos is, frankly, patently absurd.

Bionicleboy3000 said:
Thanos FRA. I cannot conceive of a situation where one can defeat someone who manipulates fate itself ― particularly if said fate manipulator is doing their damnedest to stop them ― and not somehow resist it. Those hax Sonic has, if Thanos has defeated beings that have them, simply become irrelevant. The idea that those haxes weren't used against Thanos is, frankly, patently absurd.
Beating someone that has a hax doesn't make you resistant to it, just make a CRT adding those abilities or show he actually resisting it

ShakeResounding said:
Fighting somebody with hax does not equal resisting said hax.
That's unfounded.
I'll grant this with an awful lot of hax ― mindhax, parahax, whatever on that level ― but I think I draw the line at something as extreme as fatehax. How does beating someone with fatehax ― passive or otherwise ― without resisting it on any level whatsoever make any sense at all?

I was going to answer this but, I kinda not feel motivated. You want me to go on so many circles, it's not fun nor I feel like playing that game with you. Thanks to everyone doing that for me, it's really appreciated.

I was going to answer this but, I kinda not feel motivated. You want me to go on so many circles, it's not fun nor I feel like playing that game with you. Thanks to everyone doing that for me, it's really appreciated.

I'm not forcing you to go in circles at all i just want proof of those things.Very different.I don't wanna play that game either I'm literally at work right now

Back