• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No one said fighting someone means you resist all their hax. It's the fact that they know your abilities and their own and say "No matter what I can do I still can't win". In this case Galactus has the ability but says he still cannot win against someone with "Infinite Power" in comparison.

24 hours ain't done yet and Thanos just needs 1 more vote and keep the lead of at least 3 votes for the next remaining amount of time.

Not Icarus said:
24 hours ain't done yet and Thanos just needs 1 more vote and keep the lead of at least 3 votes for the next remaining amount of time.
No, if Thanos gets three votes he needs to keep that lead for the entire 24 hours, this doesn't count

And has I said there's no grace for this type of inconclusive, it is when the votes keep being tied like now

These:

EmperorRorepme said:
1. Conceptual Hax isn't going to work because he's fought multiple abstracts. In fact. with the IG the abstracts are actually facets of his being if he willed it.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603222224941482017/603576199230390273/NhJmJEL1kt01Ipg1rxscLK5ZjvblVDQ8vCyubb87ZYeLQH-1vZH4E996iOTpdDIYFUsZq346u6Srs1600.png

2. Fate Hax isn't going to work because of what I said above

3. Tf is Holy Manipulation going to do against barriers

4. Thanos can precog beings "beings outside the norm" like himself so he should be able to precog Sonic

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/603222224941482017/603577985647247400/VK_y9eCD6Q77GSAq4E4-Ui53--CLhAIpJsUEnU5T3C2bcG8c42M7c3mk56yD2K4G-1CLt2JYrm39s1600.png?width=196&height=300

What exactly is sonic's wincon? Idk if more stuff happened while I was asleep, but I don't see how sealing will work given what the IG can do.

The concept manip is in blasts that have to travel against the guy with total control over space. How those ever gonna hit

Back