• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oof.

Pretty sure Base Archie wins hard here due to the fact that Game Sonic literally can't kill him while Archie just needs a wish to null him.

And i've thought about the FateHax not being able to decide who to protect, canceling each other out, but that's already proven not to be the case with Sonic vs Scourge.

Since Game Super Sonic has now Immesurable speed, would un-equalizing speed would help him in any way against Archie's fate-hax or is he still being stomped?

Stomped. Hard. Speed, Strength, and Intelligence don't matter when it come to the FateHax.

Actually I'm fairly sure that if speed was unequalized Game Super might win. Unless that fate hax can affect immeasurable beings when Archie's in base, Super wins via AP and unequal speed.

Darksspine said:
Actually I'm fairly sure that if speed was unequalized Game Super might win. Unless that fate hax can affect immeasurable beings when Archie's in base, Super wins via AP and unequal speed.
It can affect Immeasurables as seen with Super Scourge, getting him to revert to base form against base Sonic

Sonic's fate-hax is passive right? Since if not, Game super would blitz him and win via AP and Speed. But if it's passive, Archie Stomps

So, yeah. Game Sonic can do absolutely nothing against Archie's fate-hax, which means it's a stomp and should be closed

Passive hax works instantly, it doesn't affect immeasurables unless shown. Given Glaceon said it affected immeasurables like Super Scourge though, I guess this is a stomp.

Back