• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlastX

He/Him
Look at yours

How long we are gonna do this until people legit come here to vote?

Reasons? Sonic has a AP advantage and more versality via Wisps, and unlike Blaze Rayquaza doesn't resists Sonic's attacks

Depends.

If they're speed-boosters, then they just increase his speed and essentially bypass Speed Equalized. Not that useful tho, since Sonic can do the same thing with a lot of his equipment.

There's a difference between hovering off the ground and the ozone layer being your primary battlefield of choice.

Ah. I see. The problem for Sonic is he can't really...do much in that state and nothing's really stopping Rayquaza from shooting him down.

Theuser789 said:
Sonic is invulnarable when using a Wisps, and Rocket hurt oponents that it hits while flying
No joke, I had no clue about that. That needs to be added to the profile if that really is the case.

Most of the Wisps power-up don't appear on cutscenes, nor Sonic gets hurt in them, but you can't die while using one no matter the attack, even if they are from bosses

@DMB Fodder? Oh yeah? Then why can they knock the rings out of Sonic? Speaking of which, Raquaza can't do anything because lol Sonic has rings. A Low 1-C can't kill Sonic as long as he has a ring.

Sonic has various ways to get himself up in the air and imma list them right here:

-Wisps (Rocket, Void, Laser, Burst, Asteroid, Rhythm, Hover, any wisp that grants him flight capabilities)

-Spin Dash as shown from Sonic CD

-Boost himself in the air like he did in Unleashed and Generations 3ds

-Mystic Melody which has teleportation properties

-And Chaos Control

Oh and if the fight takes place in space, Sonic should have spaceflight via the special stages from Lost World.

You do know that Sonic can also boost his speed right?

Also winning via speed blitz is against the rules:"During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character"

And Sonic already has the Ap advantage

So they both boost their speed up until they start shattering planets, and leave Barry allen in the dust. Does Sonic have a AP booster? Because then that advantage is going to go away fast.

Sonic is unquantifiable above 614 Zettatons, Rayquaza is only 420 Zettatons, unless Rayquaza can boost his attack over 7.5 times it's not going to be useful, that's assuming that he would do that in character at all

Theuser789 said:
Sonic is unquantifiable above 614 Zettatons, Rayquaza is only 420 Zettatons, unless Rayquaza can boost his attack over 7.5 times it's not going to be useful, that's assuming that he would do that in character at all
Dragon dance could be used to that amount of times, but might result in a blitz as it makes him faster as well.

Such as..? I don't remember Sonic having stat boosting moves other than speed boosters. Shadow, I know, but I didn't think Sonic did.

Also, about Sonic flying without outside help, I'm questioning that because that negates Tails' entire purpose for existing in combat.

Back