• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules: All items allowed including Senzu Beans and Chaos Emeralds both canon versions of each character are forced to fight Game Sonic Anime Goku DBS included

Where this takes place: Plains

Stats for characters: Base Sonic 3-A Supersonic 2-B or at Wank 2-A Base Goku 3-A SSJ1-SSJ3 3-A SSG 2-C Universal+ SSGS 2-C Universal+ Mui 2-C Universal+

Additional notes: Base sonic is 3-A yes it's an argument I have for him defeating infinite and Erazor Djinn Yes Supersonic is above low Multiversal for tanking Solaris's attacks and Eggman stating and being confident they might beat him meaning he knows how powerful Supersonic is altogether to let fanboys not be outraged you can just put Sonic at Star level or anything else you feel is suitable just be respectful it's fine to argue Goku being Low Multiversal in Mui I guess just again be respectful

Let the debate or discussion begin sorry for any grammar issues and if anything is wrong sorry I'm new to this wiki

Just see the profile of Sonic by seaching it in the upper right and use the tiers from there

Sonic has already defeated Toei Goku. UI Goku defeated Darkspine Sonic.

FP Super Sonic vs UI Goku? Prime Super Sonic ROFL stomp via AP, speed, durability and hax.

He's a well known Sonic wanker and very aggressive about it, I think this thread should probably be closed if the OP has been blocked and wasn't even giving definite tiers, rather his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back