• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Vs Darkrai( Sonic the hedgehog Vs Pokémon)

I mean logically speaking if Darkrai sees that Sonic is dodging it's dark void Darkrai would just use it's very instant thought based sleep hax before Sonic would decide to boost
The thing is Sonic would already start out by boosting anyways. That's completely in character for how he fights, so if Darkrai starts with anything that isn't purely unavoidable, they lose.
In the Anime it uses dammaku
In Mystery dungeon it's thought based
In the regular games it's just dark void
I heard it's passive via Darkrai entering an island and everyone there went to sleep
This still doesn't really say which is the most common one used but yeah it'd be a stomp if it's either passive or thought based so it's probably best to just can it. Otherwise I'd just vote Sonic.

The thing is Sonic would already start out by boosting anyways. That's completely in character for how he fights, so if Darkrai starts with anything that isn't purely unavoidable, they lose.

This still doesn't really say which is the most common one used but yeah it'd be a stomp if it's either passive or thought based so it's probably best to just can it. Otherwise I'd just vote Sonic.
Chill out
I already said someone should close this
No other Pokémon supporters would show up anyways

I think we first need to confirm how Dark Void works before determining the battle. If it's passive or instantaneous and unavoidable, then Sonic is stomped, otherwise Sonic boosts which defends him from Dark Void (as it's blocked by force fields such as the move protect or max guard), and when he sees Ramming onto Darkrai doesn't work he'd probably hax him at some point, and due to how fast he is with the boost he'd blitz Darkrai

TLDR; Sonic is stomped if Dark Void works in the first two options, and decisively wins on the third

Back