• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shake, Sonic Rider's canonicity wasn't the argument against ABIS, but rather the whole Black Hole Feats in Fictio being inconsistent. 2nd, the black hole expanding and eventually destroying the planet is the only 5-B feat, but it's not 5-B at all until it expands that much. And, once it actually reaches 5-B it literally kills everyone including ABIS.

Again, I also think Matt's points are reasonable, but He hasn't said anything about the individual Chaos Emeralds feats, but I want to hear his thoughts there. And I agree with the others, keep this debate civil.

"Agreed: VioletVoid100, Maverick Zero X, ShakeResounding, ShadowWarrior1999, DaBoiWhoOwnsMods, CrimsonStarFallen, Oblivion Lightning, GlaceonGamez471, Amexim, The Wright Way, Crimson Azoth, ShadowGamerOmega, TheC2, Edwardtruong2006, Christian Higdon, Hst master, The Smashor, Wish888, Sixo Bullets, The real cal howard, Wokistan, Ultima Reality, Bobsican, Godhand1999, Seol404, TISSG7Redgrave, CryoTheMayo, UltimateFlare, Theuser789, Dust Collector, KieranH10, Thatsafloridathing

Disagreed: Matthew Schroeder"

Just another saturday for Matt.

Maverick's caught up in personal matters and won't be able to participate today.

@Neon He'll add you in when he gets the chance.

I'd also like to be added in as well.

Also, Sonic Team practically confirmed that the Amusement Park is large planet sized so...Marverick's post holds up nicely.

That kind of shows that it's a fake black hole though; and he only survived it when it wasn't even close to Planet level. Same Black Hole also oneshots Sonic if you get hit by it. If it was a real black hole, then a whole bunch of characters would be High 3-A. Which would be absurd.

By the time you defeat the boss it's about 2 and a half minutes away from sucking in the entire planet.

Also the Black Hole in Riders and the Black Hole in Colors are nothing like each other, unless by getting hit by it you mean the timer expires, at which point the planet is sucked in.

In fact, the ARKs of the Cosmos actually create miniature black holes as part of the Gravity Dive move, and Sonic and friends are unaffected by it.

Black hole is legit imo.

It can't be fake either seeing as it's formed by amplifying gravity to form the black hole, which matches up with real life black holes

Do you get one shot by the Lost World black hole?

Granted, both that and the Colors one are made from Hyper-Go On, while the Riders one is based on the ARKs of the Cosmos that utilize supercharged gravity.

@JJ Yeah, the Lost World Black Hole one-shots you (which is fine, since it's 5-A).

Colors is the only one made of Hyper-Go-On, the other two have different sources of power.

Well, the black hole is formed from Wisps.

Specifically Indigo Asteroid, which is an actual wisp Sonic can use that turns him into essentially the same thing.

@Shake Actually no, the Eggrobo's black hole is from Hyper-go-on just like the Colors one. It's created by combining a Red Burst with the Indigo Asteroid.

Also I just wanted to say that Sonic and Knuckles needing to use freeze bombs against Chaos 6 in order to beat him is clearly game mechanics (unless you wanna believe the Egg carrier has 5-B freezing hax weapons).

To be fair, they actually did say they needed to freeze Chaos 6 to even harm him. Sonic scaling to Chaos 6 was what undid the 5-B upgrade in the first place.

Yeah Chaos 6 is canonically above the base characters. Azzy brought this one up from the official Sonic Adventure website. "This Chaos has absorbed six of the Chaos Emeralds. With this much power, it is not in the least bit intimidated by Sonic's attacks."

So only scaling to Chaos 0-4 is viable, but as shown in Advance 3 and Unleashed a single Emerald can produce 5-B power.

I'm fine with this, neutral about the outcome. Yes, it was the mentioned thread made by Azathoth that downgraded them. Before i had Sonic as 5-B in Adventure due to the Chaos stuff and 5-A upon Modern due to the Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia Weakpoint Stuff. That downgrade led the 5-A Low End for the Super's to be applied instead and the 4-A Mid-End at the time to be removed.

To be fair, at this point Sonic has grown in power so that may not apply anymore.

Then again Chaos Zero was somehow a threat in Forces.

I see, thanks for the details guys (scaling base Sonic to Chaos six or perfect is a no go).

Also I'm assuming if base Sonic becomes tier 5-B then characters that clearly scale to him like Shadow, Silver, Metal Sonic, Knuckles, Blaze etc will get upgraded too?.

Sonic still wouldn't scale to Dark Gaia and Perfect Chaos because they're portrayed as being superior, but him being 5-B does make more sense for him to be able to hurt them by exploiting their weak spots since now he wouldn't be thousands of times weaker.

Godhand1999 said:
BTW How come VioletVoid gets his comment removed, but Matt gets away with calling people like us "desperate Sonic fans"???
Thank you! This site just wants to go against anything I say! This is so unfair! AND I DIDN'T EVEN CALL HIM ANY NAMES! I was just pointing out his hypocrisy and his lack of credibility in the Sonic Mythos

"The site just wants to go against anything I say"

The hell? I deleted a comment that was pointless to the discussion and did nothing more than take shots at a user. I could care less if it came from you specifically. This "site" doesn't have any kind of keen interest in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back