• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Ifrit Golem's feat should be higher then High 6-A since it was stated to be able to burn the pages of the Arabian Nights and the Arabian Nights world is shown to contain stars in it

Btw, the Perfect Chaos fight SHOULD count as a valid feat for Sonic since in Generations, Chaos wasn't perceived to be superior towards Sonic at that time since he's treated as an old memory and a regular boss and not the final boss like in SA1. So Sonic beating Perfect Chaos isn't above Sonic if the entire game was to showcase he's gotten DRASTICALLY stronger over the years. That's crazy to think otherwise.

I would also add that beating Emerl in Battle should be a 5-A feat too since while he was going to destroy the planet in 30 secs or less, he was also powered by the 7 Chaos Emeralds in which he overclocked himself. And keep in mind that Sonic Battle is the only game we see Sonic go all out in order to defeat his opponent. And keep in mind this was WAY before Generations too. So that's another 5-A feat for Base Sonic.

And Dark Gaia? This is tricky... So Sonic has to hit his eyes to even do damage to him right? And Chip said those were his weak spots right? Well here's a tiny loop hole you guys forgot: How weak are Dark Gaia's eyes specifically? You can't say his eyes are comparable to a human's or anything else that's part of the mortal living since he's a fictional super god that easily broke a planet twice in canon. His eyes may be weak, but can't be THAT weak compared to his body. I mean have you seen how big Dark Gaia's eyes are? They are big enough to fit your house, a city, your mom, etc. on top of one of them. You have to do some SERIOUS damage to his eyes if you wanna get any results. Like grow in size in order to be comparable to him (Gaia Colossus), hit him multiple times if one hit isn't enough (Sonic's way of harming him), or anything else. I mean just one hit won't even butch him that hard. Why you think Sonic had to hit him multiple times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back