• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High 6-A. A void from witch none return. Unless your a Lego. So few actually popular characters are in this tier that it is truly the limbo of versus debating. So let's provide this limbo with some action with characters from some of the only popular verses that are actually in this tier.

Plot: Sonic arrives on Lord Boros' ship thanks to Tails and the Tornado. After fodderizing several Tier 7 minions, Sonic sees the one in charge of this operation: Lord Boros. Lord Boros immediately unseals his power, seeing the ease his guards were taken down and sensing the hedgehog's power. Perhaps this is the fight he has been waiting for.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Sonic's only equipment is a singular Chaos Emerald. Lord Boros starts unsealed, and can use his Meteoric Burst. Battle takes place on Boros's ship.

Sonic Archie Sonic the Hedgehog (Post-GW)
Render 2
Sonic:
Boros:

Inconclusive

>Looks at Sonic's wall of abilities

Not sure how I should conclude my vote. But with the massive skillset Sonic has, I'll go with him.

Isn't Boros's durability 23 petatons and is only 183 petatons with CSRC?

Sonic simply keeps punching him into paste until he's too drained of stamina to regen.

Boros can't, uh, harm Sonic. And I'm sure Sonic has a counter to space BFR too

Nah, Boros scales to a 23 petaton feat. He only scales to surface wiping via the CSRC which is a last resort attack

You scared me with the render, I thought this was Post-Gen (16.7 Exatons).

To be honest, even if you restrict the wisps, the Gems, Shahra's ring, and his RPG items, Sonic still takes this.

Being able to defeat a 4000 year old robot, that also has the abilities of the entire Sonic Battle cast, in 30 seconds is nothing to scoff at. Healing also prevents Sonic from wearing down too easily. Boros doesn't even have anything notable to put him down, and even if Sonic did get into a tight spot, he could use Chaos Control as his last line of defense.

Sonic via skill, wider range of experience, and versatility. This could be a stomp.

Back