• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog Super Forms Question/Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter too much to me, as I don't want to cause an outcry really.

However, it would make no sense for characters who control time-and-space at the level that they do to not have some feats like that. It's like saying that Professor Zoom isn't a threat to Flash because he doesn't control his own personal time. And we have seen from the Emeralds that they can give a person haxes.

Also I was talking about Hunter Zolomon just being sure.

What About all the Emerald dimensions in The Series? Solaris should be 365 times 2-C for threatening of those seperate timelines aswell,since each game has their own different special zones,or how about Chaotic Inferno Zone,Cyber Track,Twilight Cage etc. Sorry for going off topic.

i gotta ask one question.

since the super hedgehogs time traveled seperately to the past, present and future to defeat solaris, doesn't that mean that they each defeated solaris alone in a specific timeline by themselfs?

Yes, but the best thing for them is MFTL+ since i don't the new future requirements for having Infinite in speed.

Since infinite speed seems unreasonable, MFTl+ is likely the best course of action.

That makes sense that it was stated and shown that the Power of the Stars were superior to the Sol and Chaos Emeralds, and had it not been for a distraction (she did not harm the robot guys), they would have been dead, they called it a Planet Buster, but that was clearly refering to area of effect, unless we're gonna say they contradict statements throughout the same game that stated the power existed in the first place.

The Powers of the Stars, including the Sol Emeralds were affecting both universes and both were described as having the power to merge them, which is a 2-C enviromental feat.

Do you know about the feats in Sonic Rush by the way? How the Sol Emeralds and the Chaos Emeralds were lynchpins to their respective universes?

If I remember correctly Eggman said that with the power of the Sol Emeralds he could create a world that transcends the dimensions of Sonic and Blaze.

Executor N0 said:
If I remember correctly Eggman said that with the power of the Sol Emeralds he could create a world that transcends the dimensions of Sonic and Blaze.
I'm not if the dimension thing is quantificable, but the new world is born from the fusion of Sonic and Blaze universes, quickly fusing two universes also requires MFTL+ speed.

I'm still not aware which requirements will be needed for a character to have Infinite or Immeasurable speeds after the speed revisions.

Ask the staff to put it to a vote, so not every character gets the ability, it needs to be specified in my opinion, because if characters have complete control over time and space and its their main ability their speed doesn't really matter anyway. Again, a callback to Hunter Zolomon.

just saw the new sonic forces trailer

sega seriously need to lay it off with the 'teamwork' thing as well as other cheesy things they keep adding.

otherwise we will never know how truly powerful and strong sonic is alone.

yeah but the only time i remember him defeating a really powerful being by himself was when he faced of alf layla wa layla, nobody else unless you could tell me some i forgot.

ik but im talking about super sonic boss battles, most of the time it's always teamwork which really ruins how powerful super sonic is thanks to sega, in sonic forces, sonic with the help of the OC is fighting metal sonic for some reason even though sonic can easily handle him alone.

infinite may be the most powerful villain sonic has ever faced according to the STH website, shun nakumara also stated that infinite's name is related to his powers which could also mean he is going to be the game version of enerjak.

but i doubt super sonic will be in the game

maybe as a gift like they did in sonic lost world and colors.

but since that they added an episode shadow (probably for the fans) there may be a chance of a secret story about super sonic or something.

Once Infinite will use the full power of the Phantom Ruby, a powerful Super State character is required to fight him.

there are chances it will end like that. but it would be cool for the super hedgehogs (just) to join forces and fight infinite like they did with solaris since they all are equal in power. (very unlikely judging by the bonds of friendship trophy)

it was also stated that there will be a massive plot twist (just like the incident with solaris) including infinite which could lead to more than just ruling the entire planet.

The plot twist will start with Infinite betraying Eggman and act the events of the final battle.

A lot of characters in fiction fight with teams and still have their Attack Potency. For instance, Cloud Strife needed a group to defeat characters like Sephiroth, Mario sometimes fights with Luigi. I don't understand what you're complaining about. This is a RESISTANCE, that usually entails a group effort.

He has... A lot. Eggman has taken over 99% of the world... With a reality-warping creature who can pull some of his strongest foes from space-time to combat him.

iv'e seen one of infinite's abilities which is to to increase his size, he definitly will amp metal sonic for the boss fight since metal sonic also increased size and looked glitchy like infinite does.

Shadow could have joined Infinite to study his and Eggman intections while Metal Sonic could be the normal one, but after Free Riders he seemed to work on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back