• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog Revisions/Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure even if we assumed it had 0 energy prior to the absorption, that it would have Petatons worth of energy after absorbing Petatons worth of energy.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@PaChi
He isn´t 3-A because it´s an outlier first and furmost...
I wasnt really referring to Kirby, just someone from kirby.

Maybe it's fine but what should be cleaned is the power scaling. You scale everyone from Sonic in a recent game despite the absurd examples used. Sonic actually gets more powerful through the series.

Kepekley23 said:
Nonetheless, it's already been debunked.
We dont scale people to their sources.

But I will leave the discussion because I know nothing about Sonic.

He's sayimg the people in posession of the crown would be scaled to it's power givem they wear it an are empowered by it. But obviously, such is not the case. So why does Sonic get special treatment for two vague feats that are highly debated against?

It's alos worth noting that no character has fought base Sonic simce then other than Eggman. Silver and every other character in the main games are portrayed as <<< Sonic. That's just how it is. He always holds back and never gets that serious. We can't scale them yet.

Tell me when Silver and the rest fight Sonic after Lost World, which came after Generations and where the basis of this duscussion is coming from?

Kepekley23 said:
I was talking to Pachi and not you, and I was in no way arrogant.
Seraphimo of the TGA is powered by Lucemo.

Kid Lucemon >>>>>>>>>>>> TGA.

But as I was saying I dont know about this situation, I was just giving my opinion based on what's in the OP.

Retroactive scaling is the one thing I really can't get behimd. That's like saying a fodder character suddenly scales to a newly made universe buster because they are an ally and have competed with them before... When they weren't universal.

I can fight Rocky Balboa when he's first starting out and beat him. Doesn't mean I can beat him when he's at the peak of his career.

And that statement was pretty arrogant-sounding through text since it implies impatience.

When both sides present stuff that seem reliable and have enough support, even from staff, but neither side is going back and the discussion starts spiraling in circles, you usually count support and opposition for both.

...Lest this goes on forever, no result is achieved and this ends up being closed and just possibly started again later with no conclusion whatsoever being made.

I wake up to chaos.

Uhh, considering the divisive nature of this, can someone count up who supports who.

IIRC, I think Matt has the majority of people going for him.

Unless Weekly has some final arguments.

I still wholheartedly disagree with scaling the Eggrobo to the machine that its powered by as the Eggrobo has no feats even remotely comparable to it

And if we DID scale it to the machine, the Eggrobo would be 5-B, not High 6-A

Excomunicate Traitoris, Hereticus Totalus. Maleficarum.

I am speaking English, I merely wish to post a meme in light of what happened in the thread.

Can you maybe not? This isnt something to be making jokes about, a majority of the Sonic profiles are High 6-A with no actual feats

WeeklyBattles said:
Can you maybe not? This isnt something to be making jokes about, a majority of the Sonic profiles are High 6-A with no actual feats
The feats are already listed on the profile, both the Ifrit one (Which just needs to be altered slightly), and the Eggrobo. Also requested the Infinite sun to be calced, and maybe the destruction of Eggmanland.

Also, the joke is that you shouldn't be treating this as if it is a super serious matter.

Ive already explained why the Eggrobo isnt High 6-A

The destruction of Eggmanland would have killed Sonic is the Wisps didnt save him

If we're treating Infinite's sun as an actual star its going to easily be tier 5

Except no way in hell does Cream scale to something when she hasn't been in the games for a while. It doesn't help that the cast never fought this advanced Sonic meaning it can't scale unless we have definitive proof they are comparable after Lost World.

Nobody agreed with you on Eggorobo. Please don't derail this into circular discussion.

Sonic was exhausted and defeated a robot powered by the same energy that destroyed Eggmanland.

Cream scales to Tails.

Then show me a High 6-A feat that the Eggrobo has because if it doesnt have one then we're just scaling it to its battery which we dont do on this wiki without feats to back it up. If you want to scale the Eggrobo to the machine then it would be 5-B for having the power tocompletely dstroy the entire planet.

Again, we dont scale things to their power source unless they have feats to back it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back