• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog Revisions/Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Matthew answered that the dark queen reality is only High 4-C not 4-B.
I said ALMOST no one. And I wasn't just talking about Excalibur Sonic. I was mostly referring to the Iblis part of it.

Besides. Like I said, she must've created a solar-system sized reality or the planet would've been nothing but a scorched ball.

Iblis' feat wasnt instant, ergo its not High 6-A as we dont treat non-instant surface wiping as High 6-A

Sonic Rides Zero Gravity has something even bigger, since the beginning of the game the characters use bracelets that create Black Holes and use it as space-time shortcuts in races. At the end of the game the energy source of these Black Holes is absorbed by the "Master Core: ABIS" which uses this power to create a Black Hole that would absorb the entire planet. The whole final fight takes place right around a Black Hole.

And according to the Official Comic of "Sonic and The Secret Rings" the series Sonic Riders really happens in the main universe of the games of Sonic, then it would be something valid.

5A base sonic would seem more consistent with him beating chaos empowered Emerl in base during sonic battle, and that game is where 4A comes from so it should be canon

Unfortunately we do not have a direct image of the Black Hole created by "Master Core: ABIS" and in the end it was defeated after the characters used the Black Hole against ABIS. So it's not something that scales to Sonic, but it's something that at least shows that this kind of power is not something new in Sonic. (Anyway, the ABIS Black Hole should be the second biggest Black Hole in Sonic games, behind only the Black Hole of Sonic Colors.).

The plot of Sonic normally seems to shift dimension, from Mobius to Earth with humans to an Earth seemingly without humans in Forces, the Classic Sonic from Forces is the same of Mania.

Not exactly, in the Japanese version of Sonic Forces only the term "Sonic from Another World" is used, and we know that in some works "World" can also refer to locations through the timeline (as in Dragon Ball).

And in an interview recently it is confirmed by Takashi Iizuka that the Sonic of Sonic Mania is of the past, which was already something clear by the personages to mention that he was the same of Sonic Generations.

@Dark649 Curious you talk about it, the IDW Comics will explore how this naturally occurs, (ie, it will work out the idea of "two worlds" in which stories occur).

Matthew Schroeder said:
Nobody agreed with you on Eggorobo. Please don't derail this into circular discussion.
Sonic was exhausted and defeated a robot powered by the same energy that destroyed Eggmanland.

Cream scales to Tails.
I agreed with him.

And earlier when you said "I'm responding to every argument made against me since I left" you completely ignored mine.

Assuming the Eggorobo took geothermal energy is contradicted by multiple cutscenes, and we also just have no reason to believe that in the first place.

I'm also not 100% on the surface wiping justification, could you explain it to me a little more?

Numbersguy said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Iblis' feat wasnt instant, ergo its not High 6-A as we dont treat non-instant surface wiping as High 6-A
Can you prove it wasn't?
I believe the onus is on you to justify that it is instant. imo we shouldn't assume that feats were done in the fastest and most impressive scale possible, we'd go with the lowest and least impressive that fits with the statements/visuals provided. You'd need to justify why it HAS to be instant.

@Weekley Unfortunately this is difficult. I'm looking for objects to figure out the size of that Sun, but I'm not finding it. I hope that if someone else tries to calculate this, that he can find something that I have not seen to find the size of the Sun.

Real talk: The Nanosecond people drop this habit of spouting this "The masses are just blindly agreeing with you!" Shit whenever the majority disagrees with them, and instead learn to accept that not everyone is obligated to think exactly like they do is the moment the quality of the wiki will increase a hundred-fold.

I also disagree with 5-A base Sonic, probably. I'm not sold on Planet sized eggmanland

Executor N0 said:
@Weekley Unfortunately this is difficult. I'm looking for objects to figure out the size of that Sun, but I'm not finding it. I hope that if someone else tries to calculate this, that he can find something that I have not seen to find the size of the Sun.
You have the picture? I wanna try

Why? We're finally getting somewhere. I can agree to 5-A Sonic as there are actual consistent feats on that level

You should prepare a thread for it if they are checked by a calc member a threated as legit, lastly these are Sonic feats done by his Modern era counterpart, you should worry more about where to his scale to his Adventure self and the other rival characters that he fought in Heroes, Azathoth also said they should not scale from Chaos, but there is Emerl so i think the Adventure characters should be 5-B form Emerl.

I can agree with Weekly too. I mean, he harmed Dark Gaia who is 5-A because of shattering the planet like Eggman did and both black hole feats.

Update: Can't find a way to scale the sun, I only know that it would look something like this:

Screenshot 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back