• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFR to an infinite Low 1-C maze
Each Chaos Emerald is constantly described as having infinite energy. The Chaos Force, the Higher plane of existence(5D), is the Source and is Chaos Energy. Super(not Ultra) Sonic conceptually erased it that Plane of Existence.

Sealing prevents him from ever leaving or using abilities to leave it

Chaos Energy Haxes multiples. If Sealing has Power Null as part of its applications, more Chaos Energy bypasses an amount of it, and its baseline starts with 1 Post Harmony Emerald.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Sonic's resisting power null at 13 Emeralds from a Hex was more because of his Power Ring Aura, which resists Low 1-C Magic.

I don't feel the former point really matters given this works on Low 1-Cs equally as capable of doing that. The Sealing prevents that, basically.

I... what lol? Higher AP doesn't equate to a higher level of resistance, what universe was this ever accepted in kek? This also isn't magic, so. Like unironically, this is literally above magic in that the Lady scales above the Serpent. Who is magic. As a character.

Higher AP doesn't equate to a higher level of resistance,
Haxes

Chaos Energy Haxes multiple to overpower resistance

1 Power Ring blocks out Technology Manipulation hax

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Having more Chaos Energy bypasses the resistances granted by less Chaos Energy.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

There is no "automatic assumption" at play here. I'm using the story's own presentation on Chaos Energy and Haxes, without bringing up AP.

“More is better”

image0.jpg

Okay, but that doesn't directly relate to this discussion on Sealing/BFR. So Sonic is sealed and BFR'd passively. Really and truly that's the end of the discussion.

Thats the thing. You described her Sealing to be Power Null in nature, correct?
Ah, I see you're going to try to equate one thing as another. Not how it works, compadre. Without proving Sonic can resist Sealing then the man is sealed.

Ah, I see you're going to try to equate one thing as another. Not how it works, compadre. Without proving Sonic can resist Sealing then the man is sealed.

The big Panda is not sealing Shadow's abilities? 😅

Edit: "I can feel an abundance of Chaos Energy, But I can't tap into it!" Hold on, wait actually?

Last edited:
Yeah the scaling chain isn't really relevant. In regards to scaling chain, though, just to establish this for future generations to make even more terrible matches with:

Normal Overdeities < Ao < Immortals (who have their own massive scaling chain all throughout, ranging from Rad to Thanatos) << The Serpent < The Lady

EDIT: Actually Over may have a point, thinking on it. Hax does upscale with AP in D&D, but I still don't believe it matters given that Sonic has no resistance to begin with.

Stomp. Her sealing is passive so even if it could affect her it's irrelevant regardless.

Thats sounds more like a wincon than it being a straight stomp. Her wincon is sured but that doesn't mean she would stomp Sonic without it.

If he has no means of even potentially affecting her, its a stomp.

...passive? Instant?

Correct, yes. It's passive and instant. I don't know why you're bringing up Dragon Ball.

Most people I've come across assume Passive = Instant. Wanted to check.

Tho, I would like to scans about any of this instead of being the only presenting evidence with arguments

ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back