• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gods in dnd can travel out of infinite universes, can teleport, and have precognition that works weeks in advance to find the exit to the maze. They are easily trapped by the Lady’s maze forever with zero chance of escaping. Ignoring how the maze is actively sealing you and last I checked prevents powers.
Wait, could those DnD characters conceptually manipulate or have Sonic’s AOE range?

A shit ton of gods have that in dnd and it is stated if literally all of them combined (every god) tried to fight the Lady of Pain they would all die instantly.

Well those gods have passive probability manipulation (which last I checked is very similar to fate manipulation), also have fate manipulation, have massive scaling chains to those abilities, mid godly regeneration, resistance to regeneration negation, and yet they all still die trying to mess with the lady.

So Sonic should either just instantly die, or gets sealed immediately.

I've already angered my grandfather enough so if he comes to this thread I shall vanish.

Well those gods have passive probability manipulation (which last I checked is very similar to fate manipulation), also have fate manipulation, have massive scaling chains to those abilities, mid godly regeneration, resistance to regeneration negation, and yet they all still die trying to mess with the lady.

So Sonic should either just instantly die, or gets sealed immediately.

You didn't answer my question.

Wait, could those DnD characters conceptually manipulate or have Sonic’s AOE range?
You said die, not sealed.

Yes.

Exactly.

You're not supposed to fight her.

Heck, you're not supposed to exist on the same level of existence as her as you just get ******* curbed.

So she is never beaten.

This is what I meant by Archie downplay. The automatic assumption he already lost.

I know, but it's hard for me to figure out the difference between two characters if the automatic assumption that he lost without any debating.

You didn't answer my question.
The sealing is very similar to the death part. If by some miracle you don’t just instantly die, you get sealed.

Characters that resist sealing get seal, there powers get nulled even with resistances, even when there powers aren’t nullified they just don’t work anyways. This includes teleportation, dimensional travel, passive probability, fate, causality, and concept manipulation. All of these abilities for gods have scaling chains revolving around hundreds of other gods. Gods that can stomp every other god get wrecked by the lady.

Well to be fair I actually forgot how many gods there are but I was just going with the lowest I know. I know for a fact the Lady’s 2-A scaling chain is infinite, I just don’t remember if that applies to her low 1-C key.

Probably should explain Archie's scaling chain then.
I highly doubt there is hundreds of people in sonic that continually stomp the person behind the last person (I didn’t mean the lady just stomps hundreds of people I meant every individual in that chain completely stomps the person before them in terms of powers and resistances).

Actually thinking back on it. The Lady’s scaling chain in her low 1-C key is the same as her 2-A key, so yeah her scaling chain is straight up infinite. Sonic is screwed.

Chaos Emerald Scaling Chain

Zones commonly being called alternate realities or a universe within the Multiverse. Zones are infinite in size.

image0.jpg

1 Pre-Harmony Chaos Emerald, cut in half, created a Zone.

image0.jpg

14 Pre Harmony is an infinite boost. Yes, the Power is Low 1-C, but it went from only creating 1 Zone to at least destroy an infinite number of Zones.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

The Chaos Emerald Scaling Chain

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Haxes

Chaos Energy Haxes multiple to overpower resistance

1 Power Ring blocks out Technology Manipulation hax

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Having more Chaos Energy bypasses the resistances granted by less Chaos Energy.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think that is even close to Lady's infinite size scaling chain
If I’m reading it right I’m not even sure that’s close to the chain I was originally saying. The chain I originally thought started at low 1-C and went up hundreds of times. Though maybe I’m misreading Sonics chain. Though it doesn’t matter because I remembered that the Lady’s chain is indeed the same as her 2-A chain and that is infinite.

Though it doesn’t matter because I remembered that the Lady’s chain is indeed the same as her 2-A chain and that is infinite.
So is Archie's. More so. The initial 14 Emeralds are an infinite boost.

Last edited:
If I’m reading the Archie chain right

“Zones commonly being called alternate realities or a universe within the Multiverse. Zones are infinite in size.”

So this is high 3-A and the ring boost brought sonic to low 1-C. If I’m reading that right Sonic’s hax shouldn’t be above baseline low 1-C. The God scaling chain doesn’t start at regular baseline it starts at being beyond the infinite^infinite multiverse. With the low 2-C gods having well beyond baseline resistances and the top gods scale to infinite^infinite. The gods then have another stomp chain and the Lady is above that. Then that chain carries over to her low 1-C key. Now maybe I’m reading Sonic’s wrong but it doesn’t even seem like he has a stomp chain in low 1-C, his stomp chain just brought him to low 1-C.

the ring boost brought sonic to low 1-C.

The Ring boost was never given a number when turning Sonic to Ultra and you can't trust the images, like in the case of the Great Harmony, as it didn't properly show the Sea of Green Chaos Emeralds.

Now maybe I’m reading Sonic’s wrong but it doesn’t even seem like he has a stomp chain in low 1-C his stomp chain just brought him to low 1-Cz

? Stomps aren't the only way to create a scaling chain. 1 Chaos Emerald can't create Super Sonic but 7 is a scaling chain in it of itself. The Great Harmony is:

14 Chaos Emeralds = an infinite boost

(Baseline Low 1-C starts at 14 because that is the power Mogul used to fatally wound the Low 1-C Ancient Walkers

Great Harmony = 14 Emeralds X Massive Uncountable number of Chaos Emeralds

Last edited:
See that what I meant the infinite boost stuff gets sonic to low 1-C. The uncountable stuff is when he starts to have a chain in low 1-C. Which is much better than I thought, but the Lady’s infinite^infinite chain carries over from her 2-A key so if I’m reading Sonic’s chain right she should be superior.

See that what I meant the infinite boost stuff gets sonic to low 1-C. The uncountable stuff is when he starts to have a chain in low 1-C. Which is much better than I thought, but the Lady’s infinite^infinite chain carries over from her 2-A key so if I’m reading Sonic’s chain right she should be superior.

I'm not seeing how (she is 5D, right?)

Why is uh

Why is this not even connected to D&D, like the thread.

Anyways, assuming Sonic is 5-D and this isn't an incredibly stupid match...

Sonic doesn't resist BFR, Sealing, or Existence Erasure. Either the first two or the second one happens passively, generally the former if he has no way around them. So really the only argument here is whether or not Sonic has passives that equally biff over Lady. List passives.

*Also: why do you mongrels keep making Tier 1 matches, go outside for once ye reprobates. Tier 1 matches are the lowest point in anybody's lives and I hold a profound hope that you all find a better hobby someday. Get a cat smh.

Existence Erasure.

Yes, Sonic does with his 1 Billionth Power ring(not actually made out of a Billion Rings) in Base. See above for Haxes being multiple with more Chaos Energy.

Depends where he is being BFR to.

Could use more details on this.

*Also: why do you mongrels keep making Tier 1 matches, go outside for once ye reprobates. Tier 1 matches are the lowest point in anybody's lives and I hold a profound hope that you all find a better hobby someday. Get a cat smh.

Lol, I plan to focus on Sonic X profiles after Archie settles in with Low 1-C tier.

BFR to an infinite Low 1-C maze, Sealing prevents him from ever leaving or using abilities to leave it (Spatial Manip, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel, Astral Projection shit like that, you get the drill). Nothing gets in, nothing gets out. I'll believe you on the EE bit since you've ceded to the other two more important (and frankly more interesting) abilities. So, with no resistance, Sonic is toasted, it really comes down to these passives.

So, let's do this easy- tell me what the passives are, and we'll see if they're one of the 90-95% of powers covered by resistances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back