• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she 5D or 6D or more?

Also, her profile can use some editing to look nicer.

she is 5-D and the match between them before happened when sonic didn't have low 1-C key,now maybe sonic has a chance but if LoP stomps then I will make another match between sonic and oryx

she is 5-D and the match between them before happened when sonic didn't have low 1-C key,now maybe sonic has a chance but if LoP stomps then I will make another match between sonic and oryx
nope, lop still stomps due to laundry list of resistances and haxes

Pretty sure LoP has 1-A shit

That wouldn’t matter if she can’t resist the FareHax. Low 2-C Sonic has faced plenty of Low 1-C characters and his FateHax still saves him. Simply having powers stronger than him doesn’t save you from being affected by the FateHax if you don’t resist it.

Basically, take some long ass scaling chain, being stronger in DnD actually gives you a resistance to the lowers hax. Lady of Pain is at the top of the scaling chain.

Yeah, but Sonic has a massive one as well and Haxes multiple along the scaling chain. I want to compare.

Oh, she passively has sealing type 1 and 2 (the ones of the sealing page) I believe (at least 1 for sure), and can actively cast type 3 (so pretty much every type)

If it’s an infinite space, Sonic’s universes are infinite in size and Base Sonic can travel outside of them.

If it’s an infinite space, Sonic’s universes are infinite in size and Base Sonic can travel outside of them.
Gods in dnd can travel out of infinite universes, can teleport, and have precognition that works weeks in advance to find the exit to the maze. They are easily trapped by the Lady’s maze forever with zero chance of escaping. Ignoring how the maze is actively sealing you and last I checked prevents powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back