• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Why not make a fun match-up for once?

So basically Sonic's just enjoying some chili dogs until the Flea basically comes out of nowhere smelling Sonic's presence and then it finds Sonic's fur scrumptious, and etc.

Both are 6-C

Range starts at 10 meters

Speed is =

This is Base Sonic

The Super-Flea scales to 18.97 Gigatons

Sonic scales to 30.90 Gigatons

Should take place somewhere around here:
bhg-costco-forbidden-glizzy-food-court-hack-7107167-9f4c9b6a171a4fa5aa07f0fa57c0dfe6.jpg

Who would win or why?

Super-Flea:
latest

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic X Continuity):
latest

Last edited:
Sonic outlifts, has better Attack Potency (& thus, ostensibly has better Durability & Striking Strength as well. Unless I'm missing part of scaling chains.), & is probably smarter than the flea's "Animalistic".

Do any of Super-Flea's Resistances matter? Could the diseases it carries debilitate Sonic X Sonic fast enough to matter?

What's Sonic X Sonic's experience fighting things with Small Size Type 3? (Around half an inch, going by a glance at Flea's profile.)

Sonic outlifts, has better Attack Potency (& thus, ostensibly has better Durability & Striking Strength as well. Unless I'm missing part of scaling chains.), & is probably smarter than the flea's "Animalistic".
Well, the flea isn't exactly known to be combat-smart, he just chews on fur, and suck blood for food pretty much. But it can go inside Sonic's fur giving him a really bad itch and move around in it to make it hard for Sonic to catch him inside and make him self-harm himself.
Do any of Super-Flea's Resistances matter? Could the diseases it carries debilitate Sonic X Sonic fast enough to matter?
Not sure if the Flea resists any of Sonic's relevant abilities. But the diseases will be a problem for Sonic.
What's Sonic X Sonic's experience fighting things with Small Size Type 3? (Around half an inch, going by a glance at Flea's profile.)
Not quite sure if he had experiences against those that small.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be hard for them to stick in Sonic's fur? One of his signature moves is a Spin Dash which has him roll up in a ball, harden his quills/spines, and spin very fast. Which just decimates whatever touches him. Even assuming it didn't hurt the flea because they were already hanging onto Sonic (Unlikely to be the case), wouldn't the speed he spins at fling the flea off? Especially given Sonic's superior LS.

Wouldn't it be hard for them to stick in Sonic's fur? One of his signature moves is a Spin Dash which has him roll up in a ball, harden his quills/spines, and spin very fast.
I mean, the flea's bites are gonna leave a pretty bad itching sensation onto Sonic, which he'll restort to scratching portions of his body and the flea could most likely make Sonic self-harm himself trying to get him off. But then again, it could brace itself by grabbing onto a strand of Sonic's fur just like it did with Krypto considering that it did withstand the force of him spinning him around attempting to get him off. It could even lead to infecting Sonic with a disease eventually
Which just decimates whatever touches him. Even assuming it didn't hurt the flea because they were already hanging onto Sonic (Unlikely to be the case), wouldn't the speed he spins at fling the flea off? Especially given Sonic's superior LS.
Well, it could just grab onto a piece of Sonic's fur if anything, but the speed would likely fling it. But the flea could always fly back onto Sonic's fur.

If it tried flying back into Sonic's fur it would likely be hit since anything that comes into contact with Sonic while performing a spin dash gets shredded.

If it tried flying back into Sonic's fur it would likely be hit since anything that comes into contact with Sonic while performing a spin dash gets shredded.
I see, but then again, the flea could just avoid his attacks by flying and his sheer size similar as to how hard it is to catch a fly to make him run out of stamina, eventually it's going to find an opening and continue biting him, sucking his blood and eventually infecting him with a disease.

I see, but then again, the flea could just avoid his attacks by flying and his sheer size similar as to how hard it is to catch a fly to make him run out of stamina, eventually it's going to find an opening and continue biting him, sucking his blood and eventually infecting him with a disease.
Ig that's possible. But I do t think he'll anticipate Sonic can jump around hundreds of meters into the air with ease while using the spin dash. Out of curiosity tho, Sonic gets his rings here, right? I think it's listed as SE

Ig that's possible. But I do t think he'll anticipate Sonic can jump around hundreds of meters into the air with ease while using the spin dash. Out of curiosity tho, Sonic gets his rings here, right? I think it's listed as SE
Yeah, it's listed as Standard Equipment, so it's possible.

The rings give Sonic a one shot amp and speed blitz buff. If he pulls that out I think it's over for the Flea
Does it also boost his speed? By how much of a speedblitz is it? Because it seems to only amplify his strength which the page reflects

I don't think there's a set amp. But from what I recall it let him blitz people previously equal to him. For Sonic X tho u may wanna get other Sojic fans like Shake here

Neat and funny match-up! Ngl though it's been a minute since I've watched X so take my word with a grain of salt.

Sonic's biggest problem here seems to be him being attentive with the flea's size, which will probably present the biggest challenge for him to deal with.

If the flea does manage to bite him, I'm pretty sure the Spin Dash would at least present an option of potentially removing it due to the reasons stated above (Sonic essentially becomes a defensive buzzsaw). In that sort of scenario, Sonic likely won't mess around and try to ensure the flea doesn't bite him again. Not gonna vote just yet, I'm a little caught up with school work so I'll return later.

Also from what I recall I don't think a Ring increases Sonic's speed, I think that's when he's amping himself with two Emeralds.

Back