• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking through Silver and Blaze's profiles and I realized they are very incomplete with their abilities and such (ESPECIALLY SILVER). So here's a revision touch upon the abilities and some other stuff like intelligence and strength too ig.

Powers and Abilities for both:

For starters, Blaze and Silver should be able to use the wisps since they were in Sonic Runners (Mostly with Cyan Laser, Yellow Drill, and Indigo Asteroid). But who's to say they can't use the other wisps to their advantage? I mean they utilize more of these in Team Sonic Racing and the wisps grant them to power to transform whatever thing they become. Just putting that out there.

And for Sonic Rivals 1-2, Silver (along with the other characters in the Rivals games btw) should use the following items right here. You guys can look through them if you like. And speaking of Rivals 1-2, shouldn't Silver have the Homing Attack listed on his profile since he does the move in the Rivals games? Cause he has the Spin Dash ability, but not the Homing Attack. And both came from the same games.

And there's the abilities from Sonic Jump (2012). Like Silver, Blaze, and along with a majority of Sonic characters should have items like Ring Time and the Bomb powerup which is a OHK based on the item's description. If you wanna take another look at the item boxes again, look here.

Now for Silver:

Silver should also have Chaos Control on his profile. Imo, that's the biggest disappointment I've seen on here. Because Silver has utilized Chaos Control before and mastered it in seconds after seeing Shadow doing it ONCE. And he uses Chaos Control to Time Travel by himself. He may not "spam" it like Shadow does, but he doesn't underutilize it like Sonic does. Since Silver is a combat pragmatist and will try to win a fight no matter what. Hence why he try to use Chaos Control without knowing a damn thing about it and performed it with ease. So I say that not only Silver can do Chaos Control, but can also use it well in his character.

And idk if this counts, but in Sonic Runners, the description for ESP Silver states he has "grown stronger and has discovered his true power". Can that be like some "form" Silver takes just to be at odds with his foe? Not that it's akin to it, but it's almost like Chaos Shadow or whenever he takes off his rings. Don't quote on me that it's the same power wise. Just putting that out there.

Now his intelligence needs to be touched upon. He should be noted that he can see through Eggman Nega's disguise as him being the real Eggman and Nega responded to Silver on how perceptive he is. Not to mention, you guys didn't give him enough credit to him as he was able to pull off Chaos Control while only seeing it ONCE in action. That's a good intelligent feat imo.

Next up is the Teleport Dash. Now this move should give Silver limited intangibility since it's stated he uses this to bypass enemies and their attacks too. Should also be added to his speed section too to further prove he's FTL in a way.

And another thing is to add on his lifting strength with this feat. Just for more proof.

Also, I think Silver (along with Espio) should have resistance to Soul, Mind Manipulation, and posession since they two were ALSO unaffected by the Ifrit's passive hax abilities just like Shadow and Metal Sonic. And this makes sense to Silver since the Ifrit (in his future) is likely the same one from Chaotic Inferno Zone that he must've faced before the events of Sonic Rivals 2. And he just so happens to go back in time to save his hellhole future once more. And yes has has fought him in game too.

Now for Blaze

Idk why this wasn't on her profile, but Blaze should have dimensional travel via this statement from Sonic Runners, but only from the Sol Emeralds (The amount is unknown, but it can't be all seven of them obviously). This is further backed up from the fact she said the Sol Emeralds can do that in Sonic Rush Adventure and why she was in Sweet Mountain in Sonic Colors DS.

Also btw, I believe her intelligence should be in the "Gifted" section since not only she knows a lot of relics and ancient history in her dimension, but is the princess of her dimension as well. And holds her duties of a princess to that of a queen almost. Especially how the way she acts. Like towards Marine she acts like a mother to her and how she's able to keep things in check without everything falling apart. And she's only 14 dammit! Just saying on that part.

And shouldn't Blaze have resistance to fire since she's unaffected by the fire hazards in Sky Babylon? Just a thought.

I think that's it for now for the upgrades I want to see for the Sonic characters (Mostly for Silver and Blaze).

Slightly off-note. Shouldn't Sonic resist Soul Manip, or was he actually affected by Ifrit?

Them using wisps are meh to me. Otherwise, I agree with this for the most part. Anybody's profile that isn't Sonic or Shadow kinda gets overlooked, so good work.

Just glanced over this:

Characters being able to use things that they don't use doesn't mean they get those things. While a culexus would be capable of using something like the Eversor's bolt pistol or space marine weapons I can't just give the Culexus all that stuff because they don't use them.

Can't check jump stuff rn

Chaos control makes sense but he never used it in combat. He has had fights shown and he only used it when shadow did.

I think this is just, well, teleporting.

Can't check ifrit rn

Dimensional travel seems fine

I'm convinced Sega doesn't understand what people are actually like at the ages they gave their characters

If I just didn't mention anything at all it's probably fine. I'll get back to the other stuff.

Was I the only one who had a Sonaze joke in his head after reading that title?

Edit: but being serious most of this seems fine

But Silver and Blaze are able to use the wisps to their advantage though. Sonic Runners prove that.

K.

Cause Shadow had an ability Silver can bypass so Silver try to use it on him just to gaurantee a victory. I mean the guy doesn't exactly play fair. In the Rivals games, he'll just push you off just to get ahead and in Generations, he'll spam teleportation just to win a race (even skipping springs which is just lazy lol). And maybe we don't see him do it too much since he hasn't gotten a major role in a Sonic game in years and unlike Shadow, he needs at least 1 Emerald to pull it off? Which in other games besides 06 he doesn't pack one on him?

Teleportation wouldn't be going light speed. And the word "teleport" is just an adjective to describe the move. It's percieved as teleporting, but it's not. It's a really, fast, short-ranged dash. Even by gameplay standards it looks like just a dash.

K

K

True (to an extent cause Shadow and Rouge and Vector act like their age), however you also have to take into account of their accomplishments too. I mean Sonic and Knuckles are older than Blaze and she is able to handle more stuff in her life than them two for example. Just saying.

K.

ShakeResounding said:
Slightly off-note. Shouldn't Sonic resist Soul Manip, or was he actually affected by Ifrit?
Otherwise, I agree with this. Anybody's profkle that isn't Sonic or Shadow kinda gets overlooked, so good work.
Sonic was affected in Tails' story and vice-versa. Sonic/Tails and Knuckles/Rouge were all affected. Except Shadow/Metal Sonic (Former resisted mind control before and the latter being a mere robot) and Silver/Espio.

True. Which freaking sucks since these guys are also one of the most powerful characters in the main cast.

Yeah but that doesn't give them access to all of them. They get what they have used.

Doesn't change that he hasn't used it in any other times in combat, and the one thing he did with it was time travel.

Looking like a dash in game wouldn't make it not teleportation, though it'd function the same.

This wasn't even a criticism just me being like "Sega what the hell"

Wokistan said:
Yeah but that doesn't give them access to all of them. They get what they have used.
Doesn't change that he hasn't used it in any other times in combat, and the one thing he did with it was time travel.

Looking like a dash in game wouldn't make it not teleportation, though it'd function the same.

This wasn't even a criticism just me being like "Sega what the hell"
Well if we're going buy those rules, then Classic Sonic shouldn't have wisps like Violet Void, Purple Frenzy, Blue Cube, or Green Hover since he hasn't shown to use those in game and yet those abilities are added to his profile. And the Classic Sonic that's on here in VSBW isn't Modern Sonic. It's an alternate dimension Sonic.

Already edited out my response to that as to why he only used it once in combat. And he was going to use it to manipulate time and space. It just so happens Shadow and Silver did it at the same time on accident during their fight after all. Silver is still able to utilize the ability as so he chooses. Especially given his overall character.

A teleport wouldn't just pass through objects though now would it?

Oh ok lol.

Getting back to this:

Why exactly do we give these people all their powerups again? With the exception of generations, they don't carry them around with them, those would have to be found in the wild. We should really just restrict it to those ones that they can actually call on at any time. Yes this includes them randomly being able to pull wisps out of their ass as many threads seem to imply they're capable of doing. As for the One Hit Kill thing, be warned that I'm probably gonna make a thread in the near future arguing it shouldn't be listed as its own power.

The "speed of light" thing is just how another non canon wiki describes it. You can also definitely "go through" people while teleporting, as you never occupy the same space as they do.

Also, where does the Ifrit's stuff being passive come from?

The Ifrit will take control of Sonic/Tails or Knuckles/Rouge (depending who you're playing as) with nothing but its mere presence.

Any one of those characters will be talking when suddenly they are interrupted mid-sentence and say "yes master, I will defeat Sonic/Tails/Knuckles/Rouge."

Wokistan said:
Getting back to this:
Why exactly do we give these people all their powerups again? With the exception of generations, they don't carry them around with them, those would have to be found in the wild. We should really just restrict it to those ones that they can actually call on at any time. Yes this includes them randomly being able to pull wisps out of their ass as many threads seem to imply they're capable of doing. As for the One Hit Kill thing, be warned that I'm probably gonna make a thread in the near future arguing it shouldn't be listed as its own power.

The "speed of light" thing is just how another non canon wiki describes it. You can also definitely "go through" people while teleporting, as you never occupy the same space as they do.
Make the thread you like. However, powerups found in the wild (same for the wisps) can be used IC for Sonic Characters if they in some fight depending on the conditions. Also Generations isn't the only game where powerups are used on the fly. Lost World is another example btw. Along with Sonic Jump and Sonic Runners too. It's like Mario where he goes on an adventure and packs whatever power ups he needs. And it's not like Sonic has no room since he does have hammerspace. Which is why most characters pull out Chaos Emeralds (Even a Master Emerald) out of their ass.

In Sonic 06, the tutorial guy describes the move being at the speed of light. It's not something the wiki created up out of thin air. And wikis are accurate most of the time. If one bad edit is there, they just replace it or delete it and ban the user for making such a crummy mistake. You can't just go on a wiki and edit out a page to your liking. And even if it is like a normal teleportation (which it isn't), doesn't excuse the fact he should have intangibility on his profile. Along with limited spatial manipulation. Not to mention in Sonic Rivals, he teleported Sonic from Colliseum Highway to Sky Park in the story mode. So Silver can teleport beings to other places as well.

I definitely agree with abilities gained from Power-Ups being listed (just like with any other video game character on this Wiki), but only the ones they've used.

Since they both appear in Team Sonic Racing and Sonic Runners: Shapeshifting (Via Color Powers), Fire Manipulation and Explosion Manipulation (With Red Burst and Black Bomb), Vibration Manipulation (With Blue Cube and Gray Quake), Energy Projection (With Cyan Laser and Crimson Eagle), Electricity Manipulation (With Ivory Lightning), Invisibility (With Jade Ghost), Transmutation, Pseudo-Black Hole Creation, Gravity Manipulation, Size Manipulation, and Absorption (With Indigo Asteroid, Violet Void, and Purple Frenzy), Intangibility (With Violet Void), Flight and Levitatio with Crimson Eagle, Green Hover, Indigo Asteroid, Magenta Rhythm, Orange Rocket, and Violet Void.

Power-Ups (Only applies to Silver as Blaze didn't appear in the Sonic Rivals series): Fire Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation:

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Fire#Sonic_Rivals_series https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Bomb_(item) https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Ice#Sonic_Rivals_series https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Illusio https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Wind#Sonic_rivals_series https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Lightning#Sonic_Rivals_series

Both get Paralysis Inducement via Stun:

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Stu

Both get Transmutation via Ring Time

Both get Magnetism Manipulation via Magnet:

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Magnet

They should both also get Gravity Manipulation via the Gravity Band: https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Gravity_Band

I have only browsed through this, but Wokistan seems to make sense.

His evaluation of what is and isn't acceptable to apply.

I noticed that other game char. like Mario, Kirby and etc. has optional items, so the other Sonic char. should have a tab with the possible items that they can find in the games like the other game char., the other stuff seems fine.

Like I said, I have only browsed through this, but Wokistan's comments seemed to make sense. I handle hundreds of different tasks every day, and cannot go in-depth in every one.

Antvasima said:
Like I said, I have only browsed through this, but Wokistan's comments seemed to make sense. I handle hundreds of different tasks every day, and cannot go in-depth in every one.
I understand. I don't agree, but I respect I guess...

Dark649 said:
I noticed that other game char. like Mario, Kirby and etc. has optional items, so the other Sonic char. should have a tab with the possible items that they can find in the games like the other game char., the other stuff seems fine.
Not to mention there are other Sonic games where we have Sonic carry these items with him. Generations, Lost World, Runners, Jump, etc. Finally someone who understands.

I wholeheardtly agree with this. I honestly think the Sonic Characters SHOULD get their power ups, lol. If Mario and Kirby can get them, Sonic should be allowed to have them and if the game showcases the characters using these abilities then, yeah it should be added to their profiles.

So, this is a solid revision.

The parts that have been accepted by Dark649 and Wokistan can probably be applied by some experienced member.

Just make sure to read the Common editing mistakes page first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back