• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After discussing with Dark649, I now have a better grasp on the method of revision for the Sonic Profiles. Let me know how this revised version is, and if I make any mistakes, Dark is welcome to edit and fix it.

Sonic Key: Classic Sonic | Adventure Sonic | Modern Sonic | Super Sonic

Note: Most of the other keys on the current profile [I.E. Excalibur, Werehog, Darkspine] should be removed entirely as Sonic's base and super forms have similar or superior stats.

Classic Timeline: 8-A+ (Ending feat from Sonic CD and Eggman Base explosion from Mania)

The Master Emerald gives more power to the user depending on how much degree it is absorbed: Heavy King gained small boosts in order to fight Knuckles, but was defeated.

Mecha Sonic on the other hand gained more power than the King and reached somewhat of a Super Form, Knuckles defeated it by waiting for the energy to run out.

Adventure Timeline: 5-B+ (Feat of Eggman blowing up the moon with only six emeralds, which scales to Sonic, who defeated Chaos 6 in his base form (who, as the name implies, utilises the power of six of the Emeralds). As well as Sonic defeating Emerl in base form, who was stated to be able to destroy Earth. Sonic and characters comparable or superior to him will be Planet level+ while physically weaker characters (example-Tails) will be just Planet level.)

Chaos 0-4 will be Unknow since Chaos 5 is not shown, who is likely 6-B via Black Doom feat of using six emeralds to create an explosion visible from space.

Perfect Chaos scales to the negative energy of the Emeralds and by being comparable to Modern Sonic. Eggman used the Emeralds with an evil desire and split the planet in seven piece (which is at least 5-A), Prefect Chaos uses the negative energy of the Emeralds.

The Modern Timeline scales from Modern Sonic defeating Perfect Chaos in base form and able to hurt Dark Gaia, which has a 5-A feat of opening the Earth.

Zavok does not increase his strength by growing he used to trap Sonic in the final battle, also he is one of Eggman's generals in Forces and will be comparable to Modern Sonic.

Most importantly, the Good Energy of the Emeralds, which strengths based the desire for good at the moment.

The lowest power for good is 4-A from the Adventure Timeline, which is because of the Final Egg Buster, which produced this much energy and Full Power Eclispe Cannon, which at full power can do the same by Black Doom's statement of piercing the stars.

The mid-end power for good is Low 2-C from Sonic and Blaze defeating Eggwizard and both Sonics defeating the Time Eater.

The highest power for good is 2-B for Sonic, Shadow, and Silver defeating Solaris.

For Speed: Sonic's base form is at least FTL for all forms since he was stated countless times to far exceed the speed of light. Seven times according to a guide. He also outran a black hole for an extended period of time. Other slower characters will have FTL reactions and combat speed for being able to fight Sonic.

The Super Form speed will be at least FTL+, likely Massively FTL+ by being faster than Eggman Shuttle, which travels at this speed.

Sonic will also have more abilities based on equipment in 06 and Mania, also the Phantom Ruby with time abilities from Mania, which Eggman used and Infinite likely has it.

Again, let me know how the revised version is, and Dark649 is welcome to edit this if anything is missing or wrong.

Sorry again, but it's better for me to do the upgrade, also Adventure Sonic is 5-B and Tails likely 5-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back