• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I literally saw someone argue that we shouldn't count 06's feats on here because the game was bad lol.

Clearly we should only count feats from Sonic 1 to Sonic 3 & Knuckles because those are the best games

Yeah. They were certainly returns to form. In addition to that, Mania was amazing and Forces is somewhat underrated.

Forces is kinda bashed on too heavily. It was a decent game with a more serious plot, it's just that Infinite's reason for doing everything was kinda weak. Infinite's Sun feat also needs a recalc...

The beta of 06 actually looked decent. There was even a day/night cycle, even if it was completely useless.

Check this out. Sonic Chronicles is canon to the Archie Comics and it even tells you to play the game to find out what happens, so I'm curious if abilities that appear in the game can be applied to Archie characters, for example Archie Shadow being able to use Chaos Rift.

1E369436-A924-454B-AD34-14D27D89D9E1

Whoa, wait, that could actually add a lot more than what's on the profiles. Thing is, I'm not sure if we could actually do that.

Cal, what do you think? Would it be okay to assume they have the items fro Chronicles? (Things like the Spooky Charm, Immunity Idol, etc.)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I think we should try to piece together a blog regarding the Game Sonic multiverse so we can see how far into 2-C the characters are.
Going back to this, we gotta figure out how many timelines Solaris was destroying, as this would be part of the universe count.

Genericstickman said:
In the Japanese version of Sonic Forces it was stated that Classic Sonic came from another timeline so theirs that
It's just said another world, nothing about another dimension or timeline in that game. It's just said world just like they say Silver World, when Silver is just from the future.

I was thinking the time holes Time Eater created at the beginning could each lead to a different timeline, so 10 (the present timeline + those 9 time holes) maybe?

Time Eater Creating time-holes

Either different timelines or points in in time. Which strange since Sonic Recognized them but didn't know exactly where he was.

Quick question about Ixis Naugus.

So it's said he created the Zone of Silence, which contains multiple planets and stars plus nebulae. Is creating nebulae the same as making do constellations(High 4-C)? Of it's 4-B, that could lead to an AP upgrade to the 4-Bs of the verse considering Sonic fought him on even footing.

(Please lead to an AP upgrade lol)

Sonic Forces could've been so much more:

1) The Return of more playable characters than just Sonic (& Avatar)

2) Dark Sonic could've become canon (World taken over/destroyed + Sonic trapped above Death Egg + Soldiers getting killed by Infinite. Perfect situation)

3) Seeing how Tails survives without Sonic thus getting out of his shadow and completing his forgotten story arc.

4) Shadow being character that's much more involved in the story (^rather than just disappearing bc why not)

5) Introduction of the Freedom Fighters into the game canon

6a) The Return of Super Sonic actually taking damage against the final boss (Infinite's suppose to be the most powerful enemy he's ever faced, right? Who's Solaris?)

6b) Super Sonic getting pushed to Hyper Sonic via getting overwhelmed by Infinite's phantom ruby

7) Infinite using the Phantom Ruby in much more sadistic ways:

-Creating Phantom Ruby constructs of Sonic's friends for Sonic to fight just to mess with him or even a Phantom Ruby construct of Sonic just to mess with his friends

-Perfect. Chaos.

-Putting the Resistance in the same trance as Shadow to make them think they're winning then he snaps them back to reality only to show that they're all aboard the Death Egg

-And More

Why does this game have so many missed opportunities, my god.

@Shake

If the Twilight Cage is anything to gauge a pocket zone by,it has a lenticular Galaxy in the background,we could see 3-C base Archie if I play my cards right.

ShakeResounding said:
Quick question about Ixis Naugus.
It's not a absolute fact. In the comic it's used "The Zone of Silence that Naugus said that he create", but is unknow if he really create the zone, or only create a dimensional portal to them. Even more, it's said a lot of times that Naugus is stronger inside the Zone of Silence. Even if Naugus controls all of the Zone of Silence, it's only influence his tier inside that zone. Outside that he is more weak, Mogul even said that Naugus have become too much dependent of the Zone of Silence energy.

@Executor Damn, so I guess it's more unquantifiable than anything, huh?

@INFINITUM What's all this about the Twilight Cage, and how would it scale to Sonic? Not that I'm disagreeing on it, but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

@Darkanine ;) Come here often? But seriously, me and you both can agree on that.

ShakeResounding said:
@Shadow Yeah, I'm interested in seeing what this Twilight Cage business is about. Do you know what that is?

Also plz no lol
Twilight Cage is an alternate dimension that serves as a prison in Sonic Chronicles and in the Archie Comics.

Back