• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realized you posted a picture of a macaroni casserole...

Speaking of casseroles, I'm surprised at how much stuff was missed in Sonic Chronicles. Like, there's actually a ton of crap in that game that can be useful in VS battles. C'mon, we gotta give that thread more attention!

@Shake This is like your third time bringing Chronic depression up. I guess that means it is really important. Sorry but can you please give me the link Shake? Thanks for bringing this up by the way.

ShakeResounding said:
I just realized you posted a picture of a macaroni casserole...
I too have realized it now. Damn Maverick tricking me into thinking it was just macaroni and cheese...

Shadow's totally the powerhouse of the series. If there's one thing that I can credit Sonic Forces with, it's showing that Shadow absolutely abuses his hax.

@HERO Eficiente is a nice guy, I feel like he just has a short temper. No need to berate another user, though, even if I know you didn't mean any harm by it.

@Shadow Yep, there it is.

Yeah you're right, I need to stop acting up right now. Even Ant told me to stop on another thread.

@MYHERO You mean on the thread where the OP is talking about 11D Archie Sonic?

Even as someone who likes to flex Sonic's muscles, it's wank. It comes from the "Dimensional Matrix" statement in Worlds Unite but the thing is, "dimensions" in Sonic are never used to refer to spatiotemporal dimensions, it means alternate realities/universes.

@Epsilon I feel you there, seeing the form come back would be amazing. It could also be a good start to introduce nore lore into the power of the Chaos/Super/Master Emerald(s).

@Shake I was just having a shitty day, but my mood became a lot better for no explainable reason, don't know why maybe I'm bipolar. I guess that gave me courage here to be crude here. Which led me to cross over the line. I was doing a similar thing to how we like to poke fun at Cal's Sonic problems, but I can see where that came off as rude, and I'm glad you realized my intentions. So yeah my bad, that was really rude.

As for what you asked me in what I want for the next Sonic game. Well I do want from another Sonic game. Is the storybook series returning. This was always my favorite in terms of stories. It's a stupid concept, Sonic being in a mythological story, and it amounts to Tom and Jerry in Oz. But, seeing Sonic in different cultures is such an appealing idea to me. I would really love for the next one (that is if there is a next one) Japanese focused.

Good Gameplay

But seriously? Even though I know it's impossible the SaTaM/Archie characters. Had a perfect chance in forces and blew it.

^^^

Whaa?? You're admitting to Sonic not being stronger? I...I can't beleive it! I gotta tell the press! That which has never been done has happened!

Trolling is fu

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@MYHERO You mean on the thread where the OP is talking about 11D Archie Sonic?

Even as someone who likes to flex Sonic's muscles, it's wank. It comes from the "Dimensional Matrix" statement in Worlds Unite but the thing is, "dimensions" in Sonic are never used to refer to spatiotemporal dimensions, it means alternate realities/universes.
Yeah sorry about saying damn it when Stickman said that you're still alive. As someone who is a big Sonic fan I don't actually mean that to someone that shares the same ineterest. (You also contributed a lot to Archie Sonic) My head was in the gutter there.

@Shadow 11-D Archie Sonic does seem a little fishy, to be honest. I'm an Archie advocate, a slight bit biased, but I'm not a wanker. He just seems to be a little inexperienced to how things work here, because if you think about it, outliers may not exist for some people.

@HERO The Storybook series was pretty fun, and it's funny that the only two stories introduced a new form each. I heard there was supposed to be more as well, so who knows what we could've got.

The real cal howard said:
Whaa?? You're admitting to Sonic not being stronger? I...I can't beleive it! I gotta tell the press! That which has never been done has happened!

Trolling is fu
This is what we get for memeing on Cal

I finally figures out how to strike through correctly. Just by looking at the coding of Cal's text. Yeeeeeet

@ShakeResounding It's not so much an outlier as we simply cannot assume that Archie follows string or M-theory without further context. Dimensional Matrix was likely being referred to as all the other alternate realities in the multiverse.

I knew ZaStando27 from a long time ago. He has better arguments than using the dimensional matrix, and even says that it's bogus. I'm not agreeing to what he says, because I literally know too little to choose a side without sounding bias.

My biggest problem with him is that he can be a bit rude. While I don't care and mine this behavior when debating, it can be a big problem in this wiki, and I don't want any upstarts here. Besides that, he's a really cool dude.

I know I should let this go by now but, do you guys think I should go over and apologize to Eficiente for what I said? Again I was doing the same thing as I do with someone like Chris or Cal, just a fun lil meme. But unlike those two, Efciente and I don't really have that sort of connection or history where we can just diss each other like that without being an ass. I know I apologized, but I shouldn't do it to you guys, but at the same time it feels really uncomfortable to make that decision.

Back