• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I played Sonic Chronicles and if you did a certain sidequest you would find out, that when Shade's clan were taken it was called "the Argus event" I think?, because the echidnas kept hearing the name "Argus" before getting banished to the Twilight Cage, implying a being called Argus created the Twilight Cage and/or is responsible for banishing civilizations there.

If there's one sure fire way to make Game Sonic more powerful and more versatile it's through a RPG, I wish we get another Sonic RPG soon (Sega have proven to be able to make great RPGs with the Phantasy Star franchise so there's no excuses tbh), I hope Shade gets a 2nd chance too but that's probably wishful thinking at this point... :/

Remember in Sonic 2 for Game Gear (the one with the good Boss music)when Classic Sonic fought and defeated Sliver Sonic who was powered by a Chaos Emerald?

Niiice. I was wondering why we didn't have anymore Post Gen Profiles? I'm rereading the series myself. At the Arc where Eggman tricked the Overlanders into staying with him.

His Super form is the same as Sonic and Mega Man's which were unaffected by the Super Genesis Wave

Maverick Zero X said:
His Super form is the same as Sonic and Mega Man's which were unaffected by the Super Genesis Wave
why do shadow only have resistance to it then?I don`t see resistance to concept fro sonic and mega man

Wait. If that's the case, Sonic (Pre/Post-Gen) and Mega Man all need to resist Conceptual Manipulation for tanking the SGW. Mega Man also needs resistance to Reality Warping at that rate.

No, I think it was when Eggman and Wily caused the SGW. They tanked it then later reversed it with Chaos Control. Unless I'm remembering wrong?

ShakeResounding said:
No, I think it was when Eggman and Wily caused the SGW. They tanked it then later reversed it wuth Chaos Control. Unless I'm remembering wrong?
I'm like, inches away from putting Sonic against a Digimon, or at least going to rematch a PMMM character or Lavos.

@Cal There was talk about 3-C Base Sonic as well due to some "Twilight Cage" business above lol

Honestly, I just want them to be above where they are. Hugging baseline 4-B is never a good thing when a lot of powerhouses reside in 4-B.

ShakeResounding said:
@Cal There was talk about 3-C Base Sonic as well due to some "Twilight Cage" business above lol

Honestly, I just want them to be above where they are. Hugging baseline 4-B is never a good thing when a lot of powerhouses reside in 4-B.
I'll be damned if you get all you guys's Sonic upgrades and I don't get naan one upgrade for Kirby.

@Setsuna That'll be the day... Hey, I just noticed his Acausality needs to be put under one of the Types.

@Cal Before I actually participated in CRTs, I would just lurk around and watch all of the revisions going on. You'll have your day, Cal, I swear it!

ShakeResounding said:
Wait. If that's the case, Sonic (Pre/Post-Gen) and Mega Man all need to resist Conceptual Manipulation for tanking the SGW. Mega Man also needs resistance to Reality Warping at that rate.
Actually, one of the things I did was give Mega Man resistance to reality warping and immunity to biological, soul, and mind manipulation due to being a robot and Dark649 already agreed with it.

@Shadow Yeah, it's nice to see they're formidable now. Btw can you quickly come back here and give your opinion on my suggestion?

Maverick still has me curious about the question on incinerating a Solar System, as well as INFINITUM and 3-C Base Sonic.

Not sure if he converted the result to exatons correctly but I'll leave that up to calc members.

Anyways I brought up the feasibility of memory manipulation for Archie super forms as its on the Chaos Emeralds profile.

Oh, forgot about Memory Manipulation.

They have Existence Erasure due to the Chaos Emeralds being able to erase people, so it makes sense tbh.

@Shake

My theory for 3-C base was from scaling the Zone Of Silence to the Twilight Cage which appears to have lenticular galaxy within,Ixis Naugus would scale since he created the Zone of silence by fusing it with the Void.I think It would be fair to assume the average size for a pocket zone is at least galactic since High 3-A/Low 2-C is out of the question.

I guess we'll see how that goes when the time comes. I just want them to not be baseline lol

Which is why I'm curious as to why Maverick asked the while thing about incinerating a Solar System. If Sonic's fought somebody who did that, then I'll finally have my dream!

It was Robolactus, someone from an alternate zone rip-off of the Guardians of the Galaxy who threatened to incinerate the solar system, the alternate Sonic did not fight him, they had to insist that Silver Snively stop Robolactus.

Sonic does not scale.

And the Zone of Silence is infinite, Robotnik had confirmed that it was not a finite size, being a force of nature itself and that if its power went uncontrolled, it would end up destroying the entire universe. So he created a device that would be able to stabilize the dimension while he created another that would be able to completely nullify it, and almost destroy it.

As already said, outside the Zone of Silence, Naugus is not as strong as inside. That is why he wanted the Zone of Silence to expand and consume Mobius Prime, so he would become omnipotent beyond the bounds of the Zone of Silence.

Back