• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm thinking of making a Metal Sonic vs Shadow thread. They both kinda sorta work with Robotnik and kinda sorta don't.

There it is, I was struggling to find the scan.

We gotta hurry up and finish these Sonic revisions, they really slow to a crawl.

It actually is probably more than just doubled because there's also the space in between the multiverses.

Dimensional BFR also becomes useful against 2-As. Send them to another multiverse and they can't come back.

I genuinely didn't know that.

So the Archie Super Forms, unless it only scales to Sonic, get At least Multiversal+ range, their AP is doubled (or slightly more), nd BFR that's actually useful?

Ladies and gentlemen... We got 'em.

On a side isn't amusing Silver just using his hax (no super forms) was able to hold off one of the most dangerous beings in the multiverse?, it's honestly crazy was a theoretical Archie Super Silver (abilities and hax mastered) could've been capable of also Blaze needs more attention in the franchise imho.
Sonic Archie Dark Enerjak (Render)
AStH Burning Blaze
Silver.the.Hedgehog.full.580045

ShakeResounding said:
After the current Sonic revision threads are finished, we really gotta fix up the AP justification for Archie Sonic.
The range justification should go on the Chaos Emeralds (Archie Comics) page and read like this:

Range: At least Multiversal+ (The Super Genesis Wave affected both Sonic's multiverse and Mega Man's multiverse, each of which contain infinite universes)

The outside realm/dimension parts about the Chaos Force on the profile also gotta go. The Chaos Force embodies everything and Chaos Emeralds are physical manifestations of it.

Instead I could just put in the scan about the Chaos Emeralds and Power Rings being physical manifestations of the Chaos Force in the AP section, which I used to justify type 2 conceptual manipulation.

I did a bit more research on Overclocked Nicole(I admittedly don't remember as much on Post Genesis Wave Archie).

Her power source is a Red Star Ring. A power ring that is created from being made with a Chaos Emerald in the lake of rings. Now power rings still work generally the same as pre genesis, but they never mention them as bi products Chaos Emeralds this is only implied. 1 Chaos Emerald alone is still considered to have infinite power however.

RCO003 1469328953
RCO007 1469460240
Nicole is admittedly not as powerful as a Super Form having all 7 Emeralds or something similar like Sol Emeralds since her power source is essentially a bi product of one emerald.

You should change the history manipulation to causality manipulation since rewriting history is a from of causality manipulation

I know there was a vid saying there were 14 universes and it's around 40 minutes long on Youtube.

On a side note: I heard there was a weird feat in Sonic Shuffle that's an absurd outlier that puts the early cast into the nonillions of times FTL. Could somebody elaborate on that if they know about it?

He also had his temporal omnipresence disabled and also:

"He doesn't use hax in-character."

Kek, very first thing he did was destroy space-time with his presence and he spams his Eyes of Solaris in the End of the World stage when you're searching for the Chaos Emeralds to bring back Sonic, which are instant-death space-time rifts.

ShakeResounding said:
I know there was a vid saying there were 14 universes and it's around 40 minutes long on Youtube.

On a side note: I heard there was a weird feat in Sonic Shuffle that's an absurd outlier that puts the early cast into the nonillions of times FTL. Could somebody elaborate on that if they know about it?
I need the exact time of the video saying that. Could be useful.

I know of that one. That was the cast travelling across Maginaryworld.

@Cal I was around twelve when I first played it, and let me tell you, I have no idea how I finished that game. Probably because I was a Sonic fanboy when I was younger OvO Knuckles and Rouge sticking to walls, the Mach Speed sections, Silver's combat, the terrible plot... The one thing they got right?

The soundtrack. At least I was raging while listening to good music.

The real cal howard said:
@Shake. Bro. No one likes anything about Sonic 06 except for the people who only care about feats. Those rifts are just one thing out of many lol.
I literally saw someone argue that we shouldn't count 06's feats on here because the game was bad lol.

ShakeResounding said:
@CalI was around twelve when I first played it, and let me tell you, I have no idea how I finished that game. Probably because I was a Sonic fanboy when I was younger OvO Knuckles and Rouge sticking to walls, the Mach Speed sections, Silver's combat, the terrible plot... The one thing they got right?

The soundtrack. At least I was raging whule listening to good music.
Game Grumps intensifies

Back