• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AD INFINITUM 444 said:
As far as I know the Twilight Cage in Archie is basically parallel to Sega's
And it's, is one of the reasons of the Penders Copyright issues. They are so equal, that when the game came out, the Twilight Zone was also called as the Twilight Cage in the Archie Comics. So in Archie, both the Dark Legion and the Nocturnus Clan are seal in that zone.

@Executor NO

Would that make Feist High 3-A/Low 2-C for warping the entirety of the zone with the emeralds? Because Omega staggered him & Shadow bypasses his lock on the Chaos Energy within said zone.

Cal,Al,Robolactus, & even Void weren't really much of a treat to Scourge during the Zone jail riot as he was extremely confident that he was the most powerful being present,he even states that in the same panel that Cal & Al were goin nuts.

So, my peeps, I've come with a question. I've already asked who your favorite Sonic character is in Arcbie and the Games, but who do you like the least within each verse?

Games: I hated Elise. She was a stereotypical damsel in distress that didn't move beyond Sonic's constant fetch quest. I won't lie though, her being Iblis' vessel was a cool concept.

Archie: You know, nobody immediately comes to mind. Some are annoying, sure, but they're all kinda enjoyable... Maybe Bean.

Games: Omochao because it's obnoxious to hear him repeat things you already know.

Archie: Ken Penders because he destroyed the comics.

Seriously though, can't think of one.

Let's not say the O word here lmao.

Bean was somebody I always found to grate on my nerves, and even if he wasn't too bad, he'd probably be my candidate.

Games: I dunno, I never had a problem with Omachao maybe Cubot and Orbot?

Archie: Geoferry st John, he's too annoying for no reason, even with him being a double agent

Favorite

Sega:Dr.Eggman,Sonic(basic AF)

Archie:Mammoth Mogul,Enerjak(power hungry AF)

least

Sega:The Babylon Rogues(all of 'em)

Archie: Ash Mongoose(can go to hell)

Hope you enjoyed the trip!

Good work on the blog. I don't think anybody can dispute Solaris, Time Eater seems to be legit as well. All anybody's ever had a problem with was it being an outlier or not.

Yeah it was fun, was better than I expected.

Some people were saying it was an outlier because they disagreed with Time Eater having it. Still think they were quick to abuse the outlier card but hey, I found a better explanation for Time Eater.

Yo Shake, we did it. We got an Archie character to have a fair match against a decent Digimon. Granted, Enerjak is losing but it's still an accomplishment considering how low they used to be.

No, but in all seriousness, we really should get to work on that. The last thread for it just died out and got sidetracked.

In all seriousness, do we know that Illumina was erased, or is it an assumption? I'm actually curious, not trying to challenge anything.

It's on the Post-Genesis profile.

"(Type 2. Destroyed two abstract forms, Chaos Force and Illumina. Tried to bring back the Pre-Genesis Wave Reality with all the concepts that were changed by the Genesis Wave, but was interrupted by Dr. Eggman)"

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness, do we know that Illumina was erased, or is it an assumption? I'm actually curious, not trying to challenge anything.
She was erased as she's not in the Post-Genesis Wave timeline.

It's not directly shown on panel, but when the multiverse got reset in the events of Worlds Collide, basically nothing remains of the Pre-Genesis Wave timeline which would include her.

Back