• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but bloodlusting Sonic is the thing that makes him lead with some of the same hax that Shadow has. Even if they're far less potent. That, and he has a greater variety of Color Powers to use.

@Shadow We probably could've had the Base cast decently far into High 6-A at that rate.

At this point I'd rather the cast just be scaled to Infinite's sun so they don't keep getting downgraded by surface wipe calc changes lol.

Not... Really. Kinda.

The main reason it was rejected was because the cast apparently would've died from the Sun. It's severely contradicted when you realize that Eggman was confident he would survive it.

Besides, if somebody formed a Sun just a few hundred feet above my head with the intention to throw it at me, you better believe I'm gonna be absolutely terrified.

I swear they need to replace the script writers with Ian, he actually knows how to write logic in those stories and does a good job bringing in source material from past games better than these guys.

Maverick Zero X said:
IIRC Shadow also admitted that Sonic was the faster of the two. Though I guess that can be left up to fan interpretation. Either way they're very comparable in speed.

I also think Shadow should have him reacting to the light speed circuit in Shadow the Hedgehog added to his FTL speed justification.

I remember there was a calc to upgrade Classic Sonic's durability, but an error was found and it was never bothered to be updated. It probably could've make Classic Sonic part of the stone wall category.

ShakeResounding said:
What would you guys wanna see most in the next major installment to the Sonic games?
Good Gameplay

But seriously? Even though I know it's impossible the SaTaM/Archie characters. Had a perfect chance in forces and blew it.

@Shadow Oh man, we could sure use better plot...

@Hst SatAM and Archie, huh? That would've been pretty cool to see some of those characters introduced into the game.

Better characterizations and plot. Can't have Modern Tails getting one shot by Buzz Bombers and cowering in fear to Chaos 0. Plus I kinda want the Chaos Emeralds to be as significant as they used to.

Also Modern Sonic hasn't been likable since Black Knight/Unleashed

Yeah, it's like all the characters were regressing to something bland and basic. Last time I checked, Tails was pretty courageous.

So I was curious about something.

If you guys had the choice, which one of Sonic's transformation would you guys expand on the most? (Excalibur, Darkspine, Hyper, Super, etc.)

As weird as it may be, I would've loved to see some more of Darkspine Sonic. The way he gets the transformation is pretty cool, what with absorbing the 3 World Rings and all, and seeing a more serious and bloodlusted Sonic seems like it'd be a very interesting concept. Plus, I feel like there'd be a lot of potential for some pretty exclusive abilities. Plot Manipulation as an example, what with it being in a book-style format, with Sonic literally writing the story the way he wants it to be. But hey, that's just me.

I kinda wanna see more Color Transformations. Sonic befriending an alien race and getting a bunch of new powers was a really cool concept.

Team Sonic Racing is going to introduce a green wisp with a ghostly physique (which I hope has Possession/Void-based abilities) so that's a start.

I'd also like to see what kind of transformation the Mother Wisp would grant.

When Sonic Colors was still fresh, I almost figured Sonic would use the combined power of the wisps to attain some sort of special transformation with all of their powers.

That would've been pretty cool.

Back