• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Woah. I feel so impressed rereading your first comment even though I have no idea who he is.

And what I mean by that is I know Crush 40 just not the individual members of the band.

Live and learn goes great with Fighting Gold.

I know I said that I'm a weeb, but I actually really do enjoy the vocals for Sonic. Crush 40 is amazing, those cheesy Sonic R tracks gets me nostalgic for no reason, and the covers that the fans make, makes me proud of being this community despite all the bullshit.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but looking at a vocalist's face for the first time after growing up with his work (somewhat, since Sonic isn't his main thing) is weird as ****.
F080ED0D-C78B-486C-A772-CD0425776255
Thought he would look younger.

Other great songs of Axel Rudi Pell.

Flying High

Masquerade Ball

Pay The Price

Ride The Rainbow

Fly To The Moon

Warrior(Riot Cover)

Temple Of The King(Rainbow Cover)

Run With The Wind

...And Many More

I actually like the ideas of humans being in the same world as mobians. Like it more than the mobian society thing they have been pushing down our throats lately.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
I think Pre-SGW Archie Handled the Xenphobia thing with the Overlanders & Mobians pretty realistically.
There's also the whole Robians stuff.

Even as a kid I thought Chris was annoying. That one episode where he refused to let sonic go home because he wasn't satisfied with his human friends I guess was a pretty good example of that.

Chris is an annoying spoiled brat and he hogs the spotlight to the point that he's literally the main character of the show.

There's also the horrific English dub by 4Kids.

They edited out scenes, changed the dialogue to make it more cringey, and the music sucks compared to the Japanese version. Japanese version even used Live and Learn in the SA2 adaptation arc.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
They edited out scenes, changed the dialogue to make it more cringey, and the music sucks compared to the Japanese version. Japanese version even used Live and Learn in the SA2 adaptation arc.
Music is very subjective. I happen to like a few tracks in X to be pretty good.

I honestly kind of like the "cringey" lines you see in anime dubs of that era. They're kind of charming in a weird way that you don't really see today.

Discussion time with Sonic: Do you think the franchise should be bought out by Nintendo? Leave a reason why.

I agree with AD's consensus.

Sonic is a franchise that has it's ups and downs, just like any other franchise. You have the really good games that are some of the best in the franchise (Colors, Generations, and Mania), you got the mediocre (Forces and Lost World), and then you have the god awful (06 and Boom). But for better or worse, the Sonic franchise has always been independent with what they've made (for the most part). Their main problem, from my perspective, is that they experiment too much with things that people end up hating. Or sometimes terrible plot.

Nintendo developing a Sonic game would be a sight to see, and thinking of the ways they could handle it would also be pretty fun to see. Not really much more I could say on that.

Plus, Nintendo doesn't really branch out with multimedia much anymore. They still publish Zelda manga every once and awhile and theirs that Mario moving coming out, but there hasn't been Nintendo comics since the 90s (that i'm aware of) and the last syndicated animated they made that I'm aware of is Kirby, Right Back At Ya. I feel like that might be a bit lost if they took over leadership. Or not, who knows, Sonic comics and cartoons make money and businesses like money.

Basically I just really want a Mario comic in the same vain as Archie/IDW Sonic.

Back