• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UltimateFlare said:
I think you quoted the wrong thing...
I don't think you should take the Mario thing seriously, I don't think the had their canon heights in mind

Talking about that, how tall are the freaking princess, they must be giants considering how they tower over Mario
I meant 5'1. I was rushing when I was typing. And this bothers me since in canon games, Sonic isn't even that short. Regardless of canon, the fact he's around the same height as Mario since it's how SEGA and Nintendo perceives them to be contradicts Sonic's "canon" height. Hell, if anyone is 3'3 it would be Classic Sonic. And there's no way Modern Sonic is as tall as his Classic counterpart.

SuperBearNeo? I heard he got dunked on a lot in debates so I wouldn't really worry too much about that.

He didn't even debunk anything. He just ragged on about Sonic characters not having this or that, beating him or her, like seriously he doesn't delve deep at all and only looks at it baseline.

Not only that, someone said that ShadowWarrior1999 is like one of the worst members and I'm like dafuq?

I wouldn't take Neo seriously. He's downplayed Sonic constantly.

I love how he says that Lavos has immortality and shit when that won't save him from conceptual erasure.

"Also you're saying Archie Sonic loses but Enerjak can beat Madoka."

Bad A>B>C logic at it's finest.

As for that dude commenting that Matt and I are the worst members, yeah probably someone who was blocked for trolling.

Like I can understand Matt, since he already has a shoddy reputation, but you? Like the worst thing you've done is spite Dragon ball, that's it. That guy just seemed to be really petty.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I love how he says that Lavos has immortality and shit when that won't save him from conceptual erasure.
Funny thing is, powerlisting wiki has the Darkness Beyond Time as a deleted concept, which would make Lavos a deleted concept. It's untrue but it's still funny.

Also that match predicated on Sonic using something he's only used once in 20+ years in a completely situational scenario before Lavos uses a single hax that wasn't absorption.

Funny thing is, powerlisting wiki has the Darkness Beyond Time as a deleted concept, which would make Lavos a deleted concept. It's untrue but it's still funny.

Also that match predicated on Sonic using something he's only used once in 20+ years in a completely situational scenario before Lavos uses a single hax that wasn't absorption.

Nonexistent physiology is wanked. People be thinking because someone's physical form is nothingness that everything tangecially related to them is nothingness.

He can interact with concepts, he's very much guaranteed to tear through Lavos until sooner or later he pulls off the nuke.

Setsuna tenma said:
funny how neo thinks wall of text is impressive when they are not actually most of lavos power is useless in a 2A scale
Archie Sonic's got a pretty big wall of text too you know.

But in all seriousness, yeah effectiveness > quantity always.

"Infection!" Sonic's been infected with a mysterious new virus and his speed seems to be his only saving grace. Can Sonic, Tails, and Tangle beat the disease before Sonic's beat? And who will be the virus' next victims?
Wait... This remember of a Sonic X ep (And also a bus movie 0v0).

I swear, Sonic's power is the most annoying thing to talk about sometimes. Most people either:

A) Wank this man to unbelievable levels like Nigh-Omnipotent (even though he's shown to have clear limits)

or

B) Downplay this man to hilariously pitiful levels (even though he has feats to support him able to take on surface wipers and has consistently shown to be hella more durable than most give him credit for)

I mostly see the first one for the archie version, I see the second one for most other Sonics (mainly the games one)

While I don't like both the second one is the most annoying to me

I've seen far more downplay regarding Sonic than wank.

Of course claiming that he could beat someone like The Living Tribunal or an Umineko character is nonsense, but stuff like "He's not multiversal because he beat Solaris by attacking his weak point", "he needed help so he doesn't scale", "Solaris devouring dimensions is hyperbole", or "Sonic can only run at the speed of sound" is pure downplay.

Back