• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cthulhu Mythos?

Maybe something like "x is a being transcending all the infinite realms that are beyond the concepts of space, time, direction, speed, and anything else associated with dimensional existence, each realm being infinitely transcendent of one another."

ShakeResounding said:
@DaBoi Sonic using his better hax when he's backed into a corner (specifically Base Sonics) is the thing that screws him over.
Nah I don't mean have him only use it when he's backed into a corner, but use them when he's:

A) Fighting on par with the opponent

B) When he needs to hit multiple targets at once

C) When the opponent's abilities are dealing with manipulating space & time and Sonic, being the smart ass he is, would wanna 1-up them like "Pffftt, child's play"

D) Crunch time when, let's say, the universe is starting to collapse

or

E) Yeah, backed into a corner

Lol what is with you and spanking. First it's Sonic and madoka, now this. I like how Sonic's face is over a woman.

Last time I checked if you try and scale 1-As Shub-Niggurath is strongest, proving that racism>introverted lesbians. of course scaling outer God's completely defeats the purpose as to attempt to compare them to one another you impose upon them concepts they are not bound by and in doing so miss the point, their true forms are stronger than, weaker than, the same as one another all at once because it's not relevant on that level and they exist more as ideas than characters but oh well

Don't do 1-A matches, kids

The real cal howard said:
Question. Honest question.
Do you guys like Sonic 06?
The main thing I hated about it was Silver's boss fight & the glitches. The game had so much potential, it hurts.

Sonic 06 was an unfinished Sonic Adventure 3 in disguise, change my mind

"racism>introverted lesbians"

I don't know lovecraft so much so can someone explain how Shub is racist?

Lovecraft was afraid of everything and was extremely xenophobic, even for his time. Legit, Nyarlathotep is called "The Black Man", people are considered doomed because they touched a black person, antagonists are not-white or interracial, all immigrants are cultists, etc.

I would love to see a Legend of Zelda crossover with Sonic. Not DLC Link Sonic

Who would y'all love to see Sonic crossover with?

000100014c585032-1
Super Sonic Style!

I feel like Madoka would cross over better with Kirby. With the whole cute pink things fighting eldritch hellspawns and all.

Who needs a 1-A Sonic that spanks every thing that breathes when you have a ZAP tier Sonichu?

@Violet You should it close for now, so it doesn't get any more replys until this one's over.

Back