• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally prefer the Japanese dub for Sonic X. No scenes were cut for the sake of child appeal & just felt a lot more mature than what 4Kids did. Plus, japanese dub scores>>english dub scores.

How the hell do you cut out "Live & Learn", 4Kids??

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
Personally prefer the Japanese dub for Sonic X. No scenes were cut for the sake of child appeal & just felt a lot more mature than what 4Kids did. Plus, japanese dub scores>>english dub scores.

How the hell do you cut out "Live & Learn", 4Kids??
Yes 4Kids just completely butchered the show.

I like that Sonic X added an explanation why Maria had to stay on the Arc and couldn't go back to Earth it's something the games didn't have

I always just assumed there wasn't enough pods.

Kinda weird that the soldiers would just gun down the child like that but considering some real govt operations over the years it's not really that surprising looking back on it now.

Js250476 said:
I like that Sonic X added an explanation why Maria had to stay on the Arc and couldn't go back to Earth it's something the games didn't have
Maria couldn't visit Earth because of NIDS. The official SA2 guide mentions this.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
I always though "Game" & "Classic" should be changed to SEGA(Modern) & SEGA(Classic) & "pre-genesis" & "post-genesis" should be changed to "Pre-SGW" & "Post-SGW" since the other terms could be used for anything before or after issues #225/#229
Tfw I read that as "Pre-SJVV" and "Post SJVV" and I pictured Sonic getting offended by everything lol.

A friend of mine who's a big Sonic fan wants to see Ian Flynn write for the games ( as unlikely as it is)

Nope if that was the case Sonic would already be the strongest 1-A on this site.

The only thing I would've changed is to have Sonic decently into 4-B and immortality that doesn't knock him unconscious.

My dream = come true.

One thing I would've done is given Sonic void manipulation that allows him to erase type 2 nonexistent beings (the ones that don't have a concept).

Any Sonic characters rhat can deal with type 3 acausality?

I would've just made Sonic Star level+ & FTL+ at maximum Base for: A) So he isn't THAT much weaker than Mario physically and B) Still somewhat managable from a story telling standpoint. 2B in Super State, make Dark Sonic appear in something outside of Sonic X, make him 2B then make Hyper Sonic canon and make him 2A+.

Also would have him use moves he doesn't use that often a lot more like Sonic Wind.

All of you guys have self control but I would've legit made Sonic like 1-A. And a very very very very strong 1-A.

Oh yeah and another thing I'd do is have him use Chaos Energy based attacks more in his Super/Dark/Hyper states more. Not spam them like Shadow, but more than he does right now.

Unfortunately, no matter what anyone writes, they can't make a 1-A above that level of power. Bern's at the literal peak of fiction without being omnipotent.

...or at least until the revisions are made.

@DaBoi Sonic using his better hax when he's backed into a corner (specifically Base Sonics) is the thing that screws him over.

Back